• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have set up a web-to-lead form in which I am collecting several email addresses at once. What I would like to do is set up an auto response rule to one of the other email addresses that is stored in a custom field. Is there a workaround to setting up an auto response to reply to the custom email field I specify -- i.e. setting up a workflow rule or something like this? I would like to avoid having to store the email I want the auto response to go in the main Email field associated with the lead record and I definitely want to stay away from having to send an email manually each time this form is filled out.

Any helpful suggestions or just a blatant "no, this cannot be accomplished?"

Thx!

Has anyone seen this before?  We are using an External ID field to bind account records between two systems and use the Upsert API call.  We have found a couple of instances where an Account record is created twice, using the same External ID value.  I thought this was not possible when using the External ID field in conjunction with Upsert.

Any ideas?

I have a general question on what people use to fix or clean records that when ACCOUNT, FIRST_NAME, LAST_NAME are dirty. I cannot use the website's import tool to update records since there were several dirty imports undertaken without a test plan.

I have a lead source that is keyed on custom fields (staffid for CONTACT, bigdough_instid for ACCOUNT) and want to be able to periodically update records based on those keys through the use of SQL.

Is there a way to manipulate my company's salesforce.com data using something akin to SQLPlus or TOAD without writing an application?