• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are looking for an individual consultant (no agencies please) local to San Jose for implementation of Service Cloud.  Certified Administrator with Service Cloud experience to work partly out of our offices in San Jose and partly from home office.  We expect the projct will take between 2-3 months from start to finish and there is a mutual interest in continueing the relationship for future projects, this is a possibility.

Please contact Raul Guevara rguevara@raesystems.com for further details and a chat.

Thanks

Annie 

• February 21, 2013

With 5 years Salesforce Administrator experience at Global implementation, customization and End-User training level. Project planning, business analysis and work process optimization.

Available for consultancy projects from January 2010.

Follow me on Twitter for project updates:  ADRMarketing

Contact me here or write to adrmarketingconsultancy@hotmail.com

• December 28, 2010

I will be available for Salesforce implementation, administration and training projects from 1st of May 2008.

I have been responsible for World Wide implementation, development and training of Salesforce since 2005 for a US based company.  I'm based in Europe but location is not an issue.

I am a freelance consultant and I'm happy to work both long and short term assignments on a project- or a hourly rate basis, .

If you would like further information or need a reference, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Annie Rosenstand

ADR Marketing Conslutancy

Tel. +45 61 26 69 75

adrmarketingconsultancy@hotmail.com

• February 29, 2008
Is it possible to get any attachments to an email that you sync with SF to be part of the activity history. In other words, can an attachment to an email sent from Outlook be available from the activity history link ?
Thanks
Annie
  • April 03, 2007

Don't forget to register and come learn about new developer features in the Spring '12 Release Preview. Join us on 1/10 at 7am PST or 10am PST:

http://www.developerforce.com/events/spring_12_webinars/registration.php?d=70130000000s9b5