• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My org currently has Salesforce licenses and Apex Platform licenses. All the Salesforce licenses are being used. The Platform licenses are available for use (I tested this by manually creating 1 new user). I am trying to import new users with the Excel Connector assigned to the Apex Platform license, however when I query the table, the License type field is not available. When I tried to insert a new user, I received the usual "License amount exceeded" error message. My new user was not created.

I have tried connector versions 6.0, 7.0, and 8.0.

Any suggestions??? thank you!
I am pretty new to using Sforce custom fields, but pretty experienced with computer jargon....Can someone tell me why this error (Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function CASE(). Expected 6, received 7) is happening in the following formula and how I can fix it.

Code:
CASE( Frequency__c ,  IF( ISPICKVAL( Frequency__c , "Low") , 1, 0) , 1, IF( ISPICKVAL( Frequency__c , "Moderate") , 2, 0), 2,IF( ISPICKVAL( Frequency__c , "High") , 3, 0),3)  *  CASE( Severity__c , IF( ISPICKVAL( Severity__c  , "Low") , 2, 0), 2, IF( ISPICKVAL( Severity__c  , "Moderate") , 3, 0) , 3,IF( ISPICKVAL( Severity__c  , "High") , 5, 0),5)

What I am trying to do is have a picklist value return a number so I can multiply two picklist values together to obtain a number.  The picklist values are Low, Moderate, High for both frequency and severity.  I want to multiply the values to obtain an Impact Score....thanks!