• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello there,

i Just whant to know if i still need to loop throght all fields in "Case" to identify a picklist and retireve these values. Am looking for another way to do this, loops are driving me crazy in performance.

this question is for AngelDev, Is there any way i can see what blog i did a reply to? Am looking for a piece of code that i gave to somebody but do not remember to whom.

Reagrds;

dotNetFreak

I did some testing using the apex in my custom application and it works great, i already created some cases via web services, got cases from x account and populated a Gridview with that information, like I said everything works supper. But the issue am having is that I have some dropdown list in my application and I would like to populate them with the values of some picklist in our account. I do not know from where I can query these values to populate my ddl. I verified the documentation of apex and I did not find anything regarding the situation.

Any Help I will appreciate.

Thanks in advance;

David R Perez

I did some testing using the apex in my custom application and it works great, i already created some cases via web services, got cases from x account and populated a Gridview with that information, like I said everything works supper. But the issue am having is that I have some dropdown list in my application and I would like to populate them with the values of some picklist in our account. I do not know from where I can query these values to populate my ddl. I verified the documentation of apex and I did not find anything regarding the situation.

Any Help I will appreciate.

Thanks in advance;

David R Perez

Is there anyway to do this?  The current way I am doing this is by Querying the contacts table for all the contactID's linked to an account.  Then I have to Query the cases table for all the cases that are link to the list of contactIDs.  Is there any easier way to simple get all the cases that are link to an account?