• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Does anyone have a formula field for taking the opportunity owner and having it present last name first, first name last?  Thanks

Does anyone have any recommendations for a B2B e-commerce type product that would enable external clients to purchase products in salesforce. Something where they can have shopping cart functionality and place orders that would create the corresponding opportunities in Salesforce

It would need to be quite configurable to read/write from custom objects.

There are a couple of products in the app exchange I found but they don't seem to be anything special.

Thanks

Scott

• September 29, 2011
There is a post from 2004 http://community.salesforce.com/sforce/board/message?board.id=general_development&message.id=2824 that says modifying the CreatedDate is on the roadmap and coming soon, but to the best of my knowledge it still isn't possible. I would really appreciate this functionality and was wondering if it does exist and I am not doing something properly. I am using c# if someone has any code examples
I understand that the free Appex stuff is sort of "what you see is what you get" but I'm still a little surprised at the lack of documentation.  We have been working to implement the Professional Services Automation module and there is literally nothing to read for it.  I would expect that the strategy for Appex is to raise sf.com user base, this effort is seriously hampered when the released apps have no content that is documented.
  • February 15, 2007
Is it not possible for a customer to change a default value for a field in a custom object when the app is managed.

I installed the LMA app and the default value edit field is disabled in the custom objects.

Is this true for all managed apps ?

We have a field VAT in one of our application's custom object and the customer should be able to change this to his country settings. Is it possible in managed apps ?

Thanks,

BoolsEye