• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have downloaded the partner wsdl and custom wsdl(apex webservice) from production and try to connect to test sandbox env. It gives the "INVALID_SESSION_ID" error.

I have downloaded the both Partner wsdl and custom wsdl form test sandbox env and was able to call webservice on same instance(test sandbox).

Do you need to download wsdl for test and prod envseprately  and generate java object for each instance?

Is there any solution to get wsdl from test sandbox and generate java object and then move the same code to connect to prod salesforce instance?

Please response.

Thanks

• August 14, 2009

Hi !

Is there any limit on number of encrypted field in Sf Object ?

Thanks

• April 20, 2009
Hi!

I have created sample class and HelloWorld Web service . When I had generated WSDL It has the definition of all the Salesforce Object like account,opportunity...... . Is it possible to generate the WSDL only with the attributes need for the Method ?

Thanks
  • December 10, 2008
Hi!

This is very simple question and I am trying to find the solution for it since long. I had posted many post on this board but I haven't yet recieved a Answer from Sales Force technical team. I hope SF tech team goes through these post.

My question is how will you mass update SF data ?

there are two scenario
1. When upload the data through dataloader or any other tool it reaches the governance limit for trigger though the same trigger works fine for user interface save operation. How will you avoid error?

2. Can we run batch process  in SF which will update  200k or more records(Account) in Salesforce . If yes How will you set up the batch job ? How will you avoid governance limit? Please provode sample code if you can

Please provide the solution as it is very critical for any project.

I will appreciate any feedback .  SF tecnical team please response.

Thanks

• June 17, 2008
Hi !

We have trigger on account object. which work fine when you save records.

But When we insert/update the record through data loader or any third party tool  It through errors for governence limit.

I dont understand why it is throwing error when mass update ?  
Isnt' when you update the record through data loader or any tool it save one record at a time. Can anyone clarify what is happening in this case.

Thanks in advance.

• May 30, 2008
Hi!

In our implementation we have member field on account object. Every month we want to update this field with some value derived from child record.

1)Should we code Trigger OR  Apex class to be call from S-control?

2)If it is trigger  then how would you mass update all accounts?
3)Can we write Apex class and call it from s-control
4)Can you automate the process to run at the end of the month?
5) Please provide sample code for the solution for above.

Thanks

Message Edited by aj4 on 05-12-2008 04:56 PM
  • May 12, 2008
Here is a situation.

We have parent account and two level of child accounts. Like child1 is parent to child2 and child1 is child to parent account. each of these account have #member field.  I want to rollup child1 and child2 #members to Parent account.

This is the standard account object with parent account id is look up field.

Is there solution?

Thanks in advance.

• March 28, 2008
I am getting following error while calling outside webservice.

Web service callout failed: Unexpected element. Parser was expecting element 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Envelope' but found ':html

Any Solution?

Thanks
Ajay

• January 04, 2008
Hi!

I would like to validate Address using Code1 validation( External webservice) . Can you call External webservice through apex code? How?

Is there any way to validate address in Sales Force?

Thank You

AJ

• November 12, 2007
Hi!
I want to track the account owner name by using following trigger .

if (Trigger.isUpdate) {

for (Account a : Trigger.new) {

String ownerName  = a.Owner.Name;

}

}

ownerName returns null ,

How to get New and Old Owner Name value?

Thanks

• September 13, 2007
Hi!

How to create trigger on CampaignMember Object  Which is not available in set up tab?

Thanks
  • September 12, 2007
Hi!

How to login to SF.com  by passing userid and password as parameter in URL. any idea?

Thanks

• August 27, 2007
Hi!

How will you get SalesForce Page form Other Web Apllication?

Example:  I want to invoke Salesforce User Interface  (Account/Contact etc) by passing Account Id as parameter like(https://tapp0.salesforce.com/00tttttttttt).

Thanks

• August 17, 2007
I am trying to get dependent picklist values through API. I have product category as controlling field and product as dependent field. I want to get dependent picklist whenever controlling value is change. My parameter is Conrolling field value.

Can Any one from Salesforce will help me in resolving this issue. Is there any API available?
  • May 09, 2007
I am trying to get picklist values through API for diffrent record type. Also I want to get RelatedPicklist values.How will i get these Filtered picklist values and its releted pick list values? Sample code !!!

Thanks

• April 26, 2007
Is there any sample code to filter PickList on Record Type ??
  • April 25, 2007

Hi,

I have downloaded the partner wsdl and custom wsdl(apex webservice) from production and try to connect to test sandbox env. It gives the "INVALID_SESSION_ID" error.

I have downloaded the both Partner wsdl and custom wsdl form test sandbox env and was able to call webservice on same instance(test sandbox).

Do you need to download wsdl for test and prod envseprately  and generate java object for each instance?

Is there any solution to get wsdl from test sandbox and generate java object and then move the same code to connect to prod salesforce instance?

Please response.

Thanks

• August 14, 2009

Hi !

Is there any limit on number of encrypted field in Sf Object ?

Thanks

• April 20, 2009
Hi!

I have created sample class and HelloWorld Web service . When I had generated WSDL It has the definition of all the Salesforce Object like account,opportunity...... . Is it possible to generate the WSDL only with the attributes need for the Method ?

Thanks
  • December 10, 2008
Hi !

We have trigger on account object. which work fine when you save records.

But When we insert/update the record through data loader or any third party tool  It through errors for governence limit.

I dont understand why it is throwing error when mass update ?  
Isnt' when you update the record through data loader or any tool it save one record at a time. Can anyone clarify what is happening in this case.

Thanks in advance.

• May 30, 2008
hi all,

here i have created webservice class and s-control and web tab , if i click on the
tab, i am getting blank page, so what should be done , i am actually doing here salesforce to
oracle integration. what ever the data i enter in salesforce should be stored in oracle database using pl/sal
webservice.(the creation of pl/sql webserivce has been done).

global class testSalesforce1{
WebService static string test1(string result)
{

dbconnection1Mywebservice1Wsdl1.MyWebService1SoapHttpPort stub =
new dbconnection1Mywebservice1Wsdl1.MyWebService1SoapHttpPort();

return result = stub.placeOrder(1, 1, 1);

}}

<html>
<head>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/functions.js"></script>
<script src="/soap/ajax/10.0/connection.js"></script>
<script src="/soap/ajax/10.0/apex.js"></script>
<script>
function X(a,b,c) {
try{
var result = sforce.apex.execute("testSalesforce1" ,"test1", {1,1,1});
}
catch (ex)
{
alert ("Failed : " + ex);
}
}
</script>
</head>
<body onload=X()>
<div id=userNameArea></div>
</body>
</html>

thanks in advance
laxmi
  • May 16, 2008
Hi!

In our implementation we have member field on account object. Every month we want to update this field with some value derived from child record.

1)Should we code Trigger OR  Apex class to be call from S-control?

2)If it is trigger  then how would you mass update all accounts?
3)Can we write Apex class and call it from s-control
4)Can you automate the process to run at the end of the month?
5) Please provide sample code for the solution for above.

Thanks

Message Edited by aj4 on 05-12-2008 04:56 PM
  • May 12, 2008
I am getting following error while calling outside webservice.

Web service callout failed: Unexpected element. Parser was expecting element 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Envelope' but found ':html

Any Solution?

Thanks
Ajay

• January 04, 2008
Hi!

I would like to validate Address using Code1 validation( External webservice) . Can you call External webservice through apex code? How?

Is there any way to validate address in Sales Force?

Thank You

AJ

• November 12, 2007
Hi!
I want to track the account owner name by using following trigger .

if (Trigger.isUpdate) {

for (Account a : Trigger.new) {

String ownerName  = a.Owner.Name;

}

}

ownerName returns null ,

How to get New and Old Owner Name value?

Thanks

• September 13, 2007
Hi!

How to create trigger on CampaignMember Object  Which is not available in set up tab?

Thanks
  • September 12, 2007
Hi!

How will you get SalesForce Page form Other Web Apllication?

Example:  I want to invoke Salesforce User Interface  (Account/Contact etc) by passing Account Id as parameter like(https://tapp0.salesforce.com/00tttttttttt).

Thanks

• August 17, 2007