• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Does anyone know fo a way to select from a sObject using SOQL where the name doesn't start with a letter from the US alphabet?  I tried using the NOT and Like keywords together, but the API doesn't like that.  I am using Enterprise WSDL in the .Net environment.

Thanks
Does anyone know fo a way to select from a sObject using SOQL where the name doesn't start with a letter from the US alphabet?  I tried using the NOT and Like keywords together, but the API doesn't like that.  I am using Enterprise WSDL in the .Net environment.

Thanks
I am attempting a very simple query on the Opportunity object which includes a custom column. The column is listed in the wsdl (v9). The query succeeds when implemented through DBAmp and Apex Explorer 8.0. However, when the same query is attempted through the .NET API, it fails with the following message:
 Source: SforceProvider
 Error:  INVALID_FIELD: No such column 'TSO_User__c' on entity 'Opportunity'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
 Type:   System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException
 Stack:  System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: INVALID_FIELD: No such column 'TSO_User__c' on entity 'Opportunity'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
Any thoughts?