• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've created a new custom object called "Class Registrations". I've created a new button called "create registration record" that once clicked on creates a new record for my custom object.

I've used Javascript to do it, this is the code I used:

Code:
<script language="JavaScript">
function redirect() 
{
parent.frames.location.replace( "/a0H/e—retUTL=/{Opportunity.id}" 
+ "&00N60000001K1qM={!Opportunity.Class_Price__c}" + "&save=0");
}
redirect();
</script>

Hi ,
  I am trying to use outbound messages , i create opputunity and there is rule setup which triggers outbound message i am getting this as response. I wonder how this is happening.

when i try with eclipse in testing i don't get this error but when triggerd byy sales force getting above exception.

Arun
Hi there

Im am trying to setup an outbound message listener for the first time and Im running in to some difficulties. Currently we have an outbound message setup on the onSave event of the opportunity. This is all fine, when we save an opportunity then the message is created and sent as expected (well it appears in the delivery status queue).

The problem we are getting is that im not too sure if the message is ever recieved by our server.  In the message queue we get the following message "org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize" Is this message generated by salesfore or is this returned from our server?  If this is returned from our server does anyone have any idea whats going on?

The object we are calling is NotificationBindingImpl.jws (as generated from the WSDL file). the notifications method simply executes a log4j info method call. The log4j jar is on the classpath and the other salesforce objecs created by the wsdl are in the classes directory of the axis web-inf folder so every object im referencing is on the class path.

If I make a call to the jws file through the url http://localhost/axis/NotificationBindingImpl.jws?WSDL then  I am presented with the xml for the NotificationBindingImpl.jws file.

Any advice on this is happily recieved.

Thanks

Chris

Message Edited by k209310 on 02-05-2007 03:23 PM

Message Edited by k209310 on 02-05-2007 03:23 PM

Message Edited by k209310 on 02-05-2007 03:24 PM

Hi !

I create an object and specify a particular Field.
For exemple I create an Opportunity, specifying the description field.
The object is well created and the description field is set to a value.

When I update this object, I can change the value of the field without any problem.
But if the new value is null (typicaly an empty Textbox), the field is not set to null on update,
containing the same value as before the update !!!

I tried this:
if (DescriptionBox.Text.Length == 0)
    MyOpportunity = null;

Doesn't work :(

Any idea about my problem ?
Thank you in advance.
Matthias.