• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I've been trying to extend the Meeting functionality due to some restrictions in the salesforce platform. I wonder if there is a way to open the cloud scheduler with the participants pre-filled, so the user can continue with the regular process using the UI. If the cloud scheduler API is not completely exposed right now, do you know of any process to send the email invitations once the Event has been created without using the salesforce UI? I hope you can help me to figure out the choices that I have.

Thanks in advanced

I'm trying to use the New Flex Toolkit released some days ago (2009-05-26), but when I run the application locally got an error, even when I am sending the parameters required. Actually in the wiki says that there should be a sample as it was in the last release, but unfortunately there is none. Can any one guide me, so I can use the new Flex Toolkit? 

Error Description: 

(com.salesforce.events::ApexFaultEvent)#0 
bubbles = false 
cancelable = true 
context = (null) 
currentTarget = (null) 
eventPhase = 2 
fault = (mx.rpc::Fault)#1 
content = (null) 
errorID = 0 
faultCode = "Channel.Security.Error" 
faultDetail = "Destination: DefaultHTTP" 
faultString = "Security error accessing url" 
message = "faultCode:Channel.Security.Error faultString:'Security error accessing url' faultDetail:'Destination: DefaultHTTP'" 
name = "Error" 
rootCause = (flash.events::SecurityErrorEvent)#2 
bubbles = false 
cancelable = false 
currentTarget = (flash.net::URLLoader)#3 
bytesLoaded = 0 
bytesTotal = 0 
data = (null) 
dataFormat = "text" 
eventPhase = 2 
target = (flash.net::URLLoader)#3 
text = "Error #2170" 
type = "securityError" 
headers = (null) 
message = (mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#4 
body = (null) 
clientId = "DirectHTTPChannel0" 
correlationId = "FC139B78-7E24-75D9-3370-8D568D33618C" 
destination = "" 
extendedData = (null) 
faultCode = "Channel.Security.Error" 
faultDetail = "Destination: DefaultHTTP" 
faultString = "Security error accessing url" 
headers = (Object)#5 
DSStatusCode = 0 
messageId = "ED2C1207-9EDD-A1F5-B5CA-8D568FDDC020" 
rootCause = (flash.events::SecurityErrorEvent)#2 
timestamp = 0 
timeToLive = 0 
messageId = "ED2C1207-9EDD-A1F5-B5CA-8D568FDDC020" 
statusCode = 0 
target = (null) 
token = (mx.rpc::AsyncToken)#6 
message = (mx.messaging.messages::HTTPRequestMessage)#7 
body = "<se:envelope><se:header /><se:body><login><username>gridev@stakeware.com</username><pa...
clientId = (null) 
contentType = "text/xml; charset=UTF-8" 
destination = "DefaultHTTP" 
headers = (Object)#8 
DSEndpoint = "direct_http_channel" 
httpHeaders = (Object)#9 
Accept = "text/xml" 
SOAPAction = """" 
X-Salesforce-No-500-SC = "true" 
messageId = "FC139B78-7E24-75D9-3370-8D568D33618C" 
method = "POST" 
recordHeaders = false 
timestamp = 0 
timeToLive = 0 
url = "https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/9.0?1000.643737083301" 
responders = (Array)#10 
[0] (Connection.as$24::SalesForceResponder)#11 
result = (null) 
type = "fault"
Hi everybody,

I'm dealing with an issue related to more than 20 SOQL statements. Let me give you more information:
- I have an scontrol for editing information of an sobject, and after the edition is completed, an update is performed.
- I have a trigger for updating information of all the sobject containing the sobject previously edited (after update trigger).

Once I press the save button, I got an error telling me that I have 21 SOQLs running, and the trigger execution crash. Is there any way to handle the number of SOQL running? I mean, sending first the execution of the scontrol, and then the trigger. Or maybe my code is not optimized. Please help to figure out how I can solve this issue.

trigger UpdateParentGroup on StakGroup__c bulk (after update) {
    StakGroup__c[] gs = Trigger.new;
    for (StakGroup__c g : gs){
        Double GroupImpact = 0.1;
        Double CompImpact  = 0.1;
        Integer num=0;
        for (StakGroupMember__c m : [select GroupId__c from StakGroupMember__c where MemberId__c = :g.Id]){
            StakGroup__c groupSel= [select Id, GroupImpact__c, CompImpact__c from StakGroup__c where Id = :m.GroupId__c];
            GroupImpact+=groupSel.GroupImpact__c;
            CompImpact+=groupSel.CompImpact__c;
            num++;
        }
        g.GroupImpact__c=(GroupImpact/num);
        g.CompImpact__c=(CompImpact/num);
        update g;
    }
}
Hello,I am looking for some guidance on a Fault Viewer error message received by one of our developers doing integration with Salesforce and another tool. Salesforce said that this is a Visualforce error and to post in this community.

Last week one of our users ran about 80-90 messages that were queued up to SalesForce and that he received the following error.

"Exception in ProcessServiceOrdersOrchestration: InvalidFieldFault thrown by SalesforceQuery. Code: INVALID_SESSIONID Message: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found, missing session hash: ..."

I am wondering who can look at the SalesForce side to determine the real cause? Is it admins?

Additional info from our developer sent "If SalesForce saw a load from a particular IP and thought perhaps it was someone hacking then we need to understand whether that can be configured or if I need to throttle messages being sent."

Please let me know what this error means and what steps we can take in the future to investigate.

Thank you!

Hi,

I have inline Visualforce page which I include in page layout for some functionality.

I have set page height as 100px in page layout. If User is of one role then I want to display 10 links and if User is another role then dislay 6 links.

How do I change page height based on logic in vf page?

Hi everybody,

I'm dealing with an issue related to more than 20 SOQL statements. Let me give you more information:
- I have an scontrol for editing information of an sobject, and after the edition is completed, an update is performed.
- I have a trigger for updating information of all the sobject containing the sobject previously edited (after update trigger).

Once I press the save button, I got an error telling me that I have 21 SOQLs running, and the trigger execution crash. Is there any way to handle the number of SOQL running? I mean, sending first the execution of the scontrol, and then the trigger. Or maybe my code is not optimized. Please help to figure out how I can solve this issue.

trigger UpdateParentGroup on StakGroup__c bulk (after update) {
    StakGroup__c[] gs = Trigger.new;
    for (StakGroup__c g : gs){
        Double GroupImpact = 0.1;
        Double CompImpact  = 0.1;
        Integer num=0;
        for (StakGroupMember__c m : [select GroupId__c from StakGroupMember__c where MemberId__c = :g.Id]){
            StakGroup__c groupSel= [select Id, GroupImpact__c, CompImpact__c from StakGroup__c where Id = :m.GroupId__c];
            GroupImpact+=groupSel.GroupImpact__c;
            CompImpact+=groupSel.CompImpact__c;
            num++;
        }
        g.GroupImpact__c=(GroupImpact/num);
        g.CompImpact__c=(CompImpact/num);
        update g;
    }
}