• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can anyone tell me why the following statement will return the Owner.Name when using a query tool such as APEX Explorer, but when embedded in a S-control fails and hangs? BTW, Owner.Name is a field listed under the OwnerId reference field in the Opportunities table.

var showFields = new Array('Owner.Name','AccountId', 'Name','StageName', 'ForecastCategory', 'CloseDate', 'Amount', 'Id');
var queryStr = "select "+showFields.join(", ")+" from opportunity where isclosed = false";

TIA, mousetrap
Hi,

I'm trying to add the Opportunity Owners Name to the columns available in the Update Opportunity Control. OwnerId works fine but the control locks up as soon as I try adding Owner.Name - which appears to be perfectly workable SOQL.

Any ideas?
Can anyone tell me why the following statement will return the Owner.Name when using a query tool such as APEX Explorer, but when embedded in a S-control fails and hangs? BTW, Owner.Name is a field listed under the OwnerId reference field in the Opportunities table.

var showFields = new Array('Owner.Name','AccountId', 'Name','StageName', 'ForecastCategory', 'CloseDate', 'Amount', 'Id');
var queryStr = "select "+showFields.join(", ")+" from opportunity where isclosed = false";

TIA, mousetrap
Hi,

I am trying ot create a new Long text area field with some default value which should look like:

1. This is line One.
2. This is line Two.

Can anyone tell, how do i set the above text in the default section of the field as the section does not accept new line charachters. I am only able to set the text as:

"1. This is line One. 2. This is line Two."

I also tried using a formula function BR(), <BR>, \n\r, \r. But none of them works. Can anyone helpout with the correct syntax?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I'm trying to add the Opportunity Owners Name to the columns available in the Update Opportunity Control. OwnerId works fine but the control locks up as soon as I try adding Owner.Name - which appears to be perfectly workable SOQL.

Any ideas?
Hi,

I need to make the following field as editable text-field or text Area using turbo.  The following code does not seem to make the field editable in the report. It appears as static non-editable text.

Can anyone please advise or pointers to some documentation for turbo.

{ name:'Notes',sfname:'OPP_NOTES__C',
   width: 128, formatter: turbo.grid.format.text, editor: turbo.grid.edit.text },

Thanks and regards,
Ambili
  • April 05, 2007