• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Salesforce generates the following code in my web-to-lead form, but it doesn't work and I'm looking for suggestions about how to make it work properly:

<script type="text/javascript">var editor = new FCKeditor('00N30000009xphsEAA', null, 425);editor.BasePath = '/apexpages/fckeditor/';editor.Config['CustomConfigurationsPath'] = '/apexpages/richtext.config.js';editor.ToolbarSet = 'SalesforceBasic';editor.Config['SkinPath'] = editor.BasePath + 'editor/skins/sfdc/';editor.Config['DefaultLanguage'] = 'en-us';editor.Config['EditorAreaStyles'] = ['/sCSS/25.0/sprites/1340133642000/Theme3/default/HtmlDetailElem.css'];editor.Config['ImageUpload'] = true;editor.Config['SitesPath'] = '';editor.ReplaceTextarea();
</script>

I've downloaded FCKeditor, but am still having problems.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! 

Are the buttons and components from the new Spring '12 Case Feed interface accessible in Visualforce?  I would like to resuse the "Answer Customer" button and provide access to the editor on a customized page, if possible. 

I'm looking for help with creating a component that will allow for adding a comment to an existing case.

Keep getting compile errors, I'm trying something like this:

<apex:form>
        <apex:inputTextarea id="statusUpdate" value="{!comment.CommentBody}" rows="8" cols="100"/>
        </apex:form>

Any suggestions much appreciated.  I think I'm finding this harder than it really is, but I'm being thrown by the fact that I need this to run on a Force.com Sites Page -- a Visualforce page not on Sites can simply call the URL for new comments, something like this:

https://naX.salesforce.com/00a/e?parent_id=50050dd000XXXXX&retURL=%2F50050dd000XXXXX&CommentBody='This test comment'

I am trying to use the Web-to-Lead form on an external server "emergencystandard.com"  The editor functions don't work - It's because it doesn't know where the function scripts are richtext.config.js

Where do we get the necessary path information for either BasePath or URL as below?

URL HERE ? (I added this to show where in the code I think it nees it)
or
BasePath?

<form action="https://www.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToLead?encoding=UTF-8" method="POST">

<input type=hidden name="oid" value="00DU0000000H8mQ">
<input type=hidden name="retURL" value="http://">

Lead Picture:<textarea  id="00NU0000000fnVtMAI" name="00NU0000000fnVtMAI" rows="25" type="text" wrap="soft"></textarea><script  type="text/javascript">var editor = new FCKeditor('00NU0000000fnVtMAI', null, 425);editor.BasePath = 'URL HERE ?/apexpages/fckeditor/';editor.Config['CustomConfigurationsPath'] = 'URL HERE ?/apexpages/richtext.config.js';editor.ToolbarSet = 'SalesforceBasic';editor.Config['SkinPath'] = editor.BasePath + 'editor/skins/sfdc/';editor.Config['DefaultLanguage'] = 'en-us';editor.Config['EditorAreaStyles'] = ['/sCSS/24.0/sprites/1331837151000/Theme3/default/HtmlDetailElem.css'];editor.Config['ImageUpload'] = true;editor.Config['SitesPath'] =  '';editor.ReplaceTextarea();
</script>
<input type="submit" name="submit">
</form>

I'm looking for help with creating a component that will allow for adding a comment to an existing case.

Keep getting compile errors, I'm trying something like this:

<apex:form>
        <apex:inputTextarea id="statusUpdate" value="{!comment.CommentBody}" rows="8" cols="100"/>
        </apex:form>

Any suggestions much appreciated.  I think I'm finding this harder than it really is, but I'm being thrown by the fact that I need this to run on a Force.com Sites Page -- a Visualforce page not on Sites can simply call the URL for new comments, something like this:

https://naX.salesforce.com/00a/e?parent_id=50050dd000XXXXX&retURL=%2F50050dd000XXXXX&CommentBody='This test comment'

I need to enable salesforce users to login into sites , It only allows Customer portal Users.

I dont know which users can be authenticated in  Sites.

Can we login as Standard user or Administrator in sites?

What are all the ways to login into Sites ?

Can anyone help me for this .......

• August 07, 2009

A few years ago I saw a demo where a customer merged the Lead ID into to append to a URL in an email template. The URL pointed the email recipient to a web to lead form which had the Lead ID pre-populated from the merged Lead ID field contained in the URL. By doing this, the customer was able to send out event registrations to existing Leads and have them register for the event (Campaign) via a web to lead form without needing to provide information which they had previously provided.

I can setup the email template to include the merge field, however can't work out how to get the lead ID field on my web to lead form to populate. 

I thought the URL should look like this, although this just loads the web to lead form without inserting the Lead ID - http://www.<mywebsite>/html?Lead.Id=<lead record id>

Any suggestions?

Message Edited by WERD2 on 03-22-2009 04:36 AM
  • March 22, 2009