• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We use web to lead to capture brochure requests. We then perform a mail merge (let's call this BRO-EN) which creates a Task with subject BRO-EN. The lead is then converted.

We want to automatically send an email to the contact 28 days after the creation of the BRO-EN task to ask if the brochure was received.

I have looked at workflow based on the Task object (criteria: subject = "BRO-EN") to achieve this but struggle to get the contact email address as recipient listed.

Grateful for any tips and help.

Hello,

We sell products to accounts who each may have different commissions. In the opportunity products environment for different type of products, I have created a simple formula that looks up the commission depending on the product family and the account. The problem is, SF does not allow for roll up sums on "cross object formulas" which is silly but I can't change that today. My question is, Does anyone know of a workaround to have a roll up summary of commission on the opportunity level?

Thanks!

Steven

When changing "UESTANDARDPRICE" with the data loader for a pricebook from FALSE to TRUE I get a "fiel integrity" error and SF is not updated. What am I doing wrong?

I need to change a person account to a contact. How can I use Connector to show the Person Accounts I have in the database? It only shows "Business Accounts" when I query the "Accounts" and none of the Person Accounts. What am I doing wrong?
We've implemented the use of Person accounts earlier this year and I need to convert all our previous contacts that were in reality B2C clients to Person accounts. Can I use Connector to achieve this and if so, how? Thank you for your help!
Hello,

We are a language school and we manage all our clients and enrolments with Salesforce. We capture in Salesforce the start date of a student, the end date of the course, the centre where (s)he is studying and the level.

Today, we use a simple Excel spreadsheet to show the length of stay of a certain student. A color code indicated the type of course the student is taking so the x axis shows the weeks (starting every Monday) and the y axis lists the students.

We want to get rid of the spreadsheet and be able to show the same sort of graphic driven by the data in Salesforce. If you think this is possible, let me know, it would be a huge improvement on our data integrity and quality.

Kind regards

Steven Muller
I have accounts with specific qualities and these accounts have contacts. I want to run a query on contacts where the accounts have a certain quality. How can I set conditions that relate to a related table? I hope someone can help me :)
Hope someone can help me with this one. I've downloaded our USD pricebook, and when I change (price) numbers and want to update, I receive a "field integrity" error. What should I do to ensure that these numbers are updated?

We use web to lead to capture brochure requests. We then perform a mail merge (let's call this BRO-EN) which creates a Task with subject BRO-EN. The lead is then converted.

We want to automatically send an email to the contact 28 days after the creation of the BRO-EN task to ask if the brochure was received.

I have looked at workflow based on the Task object (criteria: subject = "BRO-EN") to achieve this but struggle to get the contact email address as recipient listed.

Grateful for any tips and help.

We've implemented the use of Person accounts earlier this year and I need to convert all our previous contacts that were in reality B2C clients to Person accounts. Can I use Connector to achieve this and if so, how? Thank you for your help!
Hello,

We are a language school and we manage all our clients and enrolments with Salesforce. We capture in Salesforce the start date of a student, the end date of the course, the centre where (s)he is studying and the level.

Today, we use a simple Excel spreadsheet to show the length of stay of a certain student. A color code indicated the type of course the student is taking so the x axis shows the weeks (starting every Monday) and the y axis lists the students.

We want to get rid of the spreadsheet and be able to show the same sort of graphic driven by the data in Salesforce. If you think this is possible, let me know, it would be a huge improvement on our data integrity and quality.

Kind regards

Steven Muller
I have accounts with specific qualities and these accounts have contacts. I want to run a query on contacts where the accounts have a certain quality. How can I set conditions that relate to a related table? I hope someone can help me :)