• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Since SFA doesn't map the custom fields created on the product level over to the opportunity product, I thought I could use an s-control or some other type of code to allow me to map or update the opportunity one-time revenue field with the information associated with the product's one time fee custom field.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this or if it can even be done?  I am not the most savvy user in this regard.
I have instead the Salesforce Labs Message of the Day in our developer environment. It appeared to install correctly and I have been able to modify the file specified in the installation guide. However, when I login the pop-up doesn't appears.

Can anyone help? 
It's very odd - the SFDC Office Edition Word Add-in toolbar does not appear in my toolbar list after the initial load of Office Edition.  I have created several mail merge documents and whenever I need to edit them, I have to re-install Office Edition instead of simply selecting SFDC off my Word toolbar.
Premier support has told me to check for Disabled Items in Word - but this list is empty.
Does anyone have a suggestion other than re-installing Office Edition each time I need to use it?
Thanks!
  • May 03, 2007