cMarket, the leading provider of online auction services to the charitable fundraising industry seeks a Sales Administrator to join the sales team. This position provides a tremendous opportunity for a dynamic, forward-thinking individual to provide cMarket with critical sales support and focuses on the growth, development and maintenance over our CRM tools that will impact the department and the company.
The successful candidate will embrace the challenge of solving critical business and workflow issues, manipulating data, writing reports and acting as the CRM knowledge expert.
The Sales Administrator reports to the VP Sales, and serves as the primary sales administrator for cMarket’s use of CRM as it pertains to Sales and Marketing efforts and is asked to:
- CRM Administration
- Work with stakeholders in Sales and Marketing to determine Salesforce usage requirements, then specify and implement changes to lead, contact, opportunity, and account fields, page layouts, and workflows.
- Build and manage Salesforce.com dashboards, and reports and folders linked to dashboards.
- Ensure efficient team usage of Salesforce
- Define usage policy and workflow, support with training as needed.
- Build and manage reports and report folders for reps to improve sales efficiency.
- Ensure queues are processed and leads are distributed to reps.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
- Work with the VP Sales to develop and deliver a training that included best practices. Serve as backup for administrator coverage on Client Services’ use of Salesforce.com (as needed).
- Providing support to all members of the sales team as needed.
The Sales Administrator maintains a primary responsibility for reporting on and analyzing sales operations and performance, including:
- Regular Reporting :
Create, update and distribute daily, weekly and monthly reports covering sales phone and email activities, signs, lead generation, contests and promotions.
- Undertake additional analysis and reporting projects as directed by Management.
- Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with positive “Can-do” attitude
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word and Excel
- Interest in problem solving, data and software applications
Education, Certification, Training and/or Minimum Qualifications:
- 0-2 years of professional experience in a support role, ideally with in a sales organization.
- 4 Year Degree (Bachelor's or equivalent) preferred.
- Internet savvy, computer skills essential and familiarity with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce.com, highly desirable.
What is the average price for an implementation that would include:
- web to lead (include registration for campaings)
- customize all object (clean up, add fields, views,)
- custom reports and dashboard
- growth tracking
- 2 record types for contacts
- 2 record types and sales process's for opp's
- 2 record types for campaigns and possibly activities
- some field validations and formulas
- 1 or 2 workflow's
As well, if you could give a regular rate and a non-profit rate