• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a new user using Outlook edition 3.2 & Outlook 2003. We have been unable to sync events with SalesForce  the following message occurs :

failed to add successfully. Is private invalid field index. is private .

or

failed to add successfully. invalid or unsupported record.

Any ideas?  We have not experienced this problem before

How can I setup a picklist field that can be shared by both lead & account ? It must be possible as lead source is shared by contact, opportunity & lead. If anyone knows the answer please let me know.
Thanks
Our implementation has a number of custom pick list fields and we now want to make these fields mandatory - how can this effectivley be done as there is no option when creating a pick list field to make it mandatory ? I have fiddled with validation rules but can't seem to find the right syntax to check for effectively a null value. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

I have a new user using Outlook edition 3.2 & Outlook 2003. We have been unable to sync events with SalesForce  the following message occurs :

or

Hi,

or

I have a Custom Object with a Contact Look Up Field in it. I want to add read-only fields that display the phone number, email, etc of the Contact chosen in the Look Up Field.
How do I do that?
How can I setup a picklist field that can be shared by both lead & account ? It must be possible as lead source is shared by contact, opportunity & lead. If anyone knows the answer please let me know.
Thanks
Our implementation has a number of custom pick list fields and we now want to make these fields mandatory - how can this effectivley be done as there is no option when creating a pick list field to make it mandatory ? I have fiddled with validation rules but can't seem to find the right syntax to check for effectively a null value. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks.