• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to run from command line, so i defined bt config.properties file as follow,

#Loader Config
#Thu Jun 15 17:39:34 PDT 2006
sfdc.endpoint=https\://www.salesforce.com
sfdc.proxyHost=10.236.145.251
sfdc.proxyPort=8888
sfdc.username=shreemganesh@rediffmail.com
sfdc.password=
sfdc.process=C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\AppExchange Data Loader 8.0\samples\conf\process-conf.xml
sfdc.database=C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\AppExchange Data Loader 8.0\samples\conf\database-conf.xml

now for "sfdc.password" whether i have to give actual password or the encrypt value of the actual password or else where to define the username and password

my process.config file will be like following,

@echo off
if not [%1]==[] goto run
echo.
echo Usage: process ^<configuration directory^> ^[process name^]
echo.
echo      configuration directory -- directory that contains configuration files,
echo          i.e. config.properties, process-conf.xml, database-conf.xml
echo.
echo      process name -- optional name of a batch process bean in process-conf.xml,
echo          for example:
echo.
echo              process ../myconfigdir AccountInsert
echo.
echo          If process name is not specified, the parameter values from config.properties
echo          will be used to run the process instead of process-conf.xml,
echo          for example:
echo.
echo              process ../myconfigdir
echo.
goto end
:run
set PROCESS_OPTION=
if not [%2]==[] set PROCESS_OPTION=process.name=%2
..\_jvm\bin\java.exe -cp ..\AppExchangeDataLoader.jar -Dsalesforce.config.dir=%1 com.salesforce.lexiloader.process.ProcessRunner %PROCESS_OPTION%
java -Xms256m -Xmx256m -Dsalesforce.config.dir=C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\AppExchange Data Loader 8.0\conf –jar AppExchangeDataLoader.jar

:end

so from the command prompt, i am calling as,

C:\Program Files\salesforce.com\AppExchange Data Loader 8.0\bin>process ../conf

Please help to resolve this issue

HI Community,

I have created a web tab that points to our intranet page. This page requires windiows authentication and shows a box for entering information like username, password and domain name.

Even after passing correct information on this box, we are not able to get through the authentication. Seems like the login information is not being passed correctly to the page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Punit