• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have successfully deployed Apex code from a Dev instance to a production instance. I noticed that when I go to the classes and triggers in the admin interface of my production instance, there are no delete buttons, and I can't deactivate the trigger.

Let's say that I don't want the Apex in my instance any more. If I wanted to "undeploy" this code, that is remove it or inactivate the triggers, what's the best way to do that?

In the deploy wizard in Eclipse, my triggers and classes are recognized, but I can't take any action with ones that are currently already deployed since I haven't changed the files. I see the triggers and classes in Eclipse of my production org, and there is a delete option in the context menu, but I'm afraid to attempt that for screwing things up royally.

Any guidance on undeploying would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Steve
  • October 21, 2007
A new version (V2.1) of DBAmp as been posted at the DBAmp open source project. Details are available at www.forceamp.com . The new version provides UPDATE /DELETE support as well as some performance enhancements. Questions regarding DBAmp can be posted in this forum (Open Source).

Thanks,
Bill Emerson
forceAmp.com

Message Edited by qman on 10-28-2005 05:14 PM

• October 26, 2005