• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm using JAVA to call the salesforce Web service API and am having a problem querying by the autonumber field.  When I query against the name (autonumber) field, no results are returned - SELECT ID, Status__c, Name from MYOBJECT__C where Name='123456').

Queries against other fields (eg: picklist - where Status__c='New') or against all records (from MYOBJECT__C - no where clause) return the correct results. 

Is there a specific syntax for querying autonumber fields?  I thought the syntax was correct, but should I be using - WHERE NAME LIKE '%123456%'?  I'm sure I missing something obvious.

Appreciate any ideas.

Thx

How

• October 25, 2010
Hi,

I'm trying to create a flex component (eg: a timer) that appears across multiple pages in a Visualforce wizard. 

The timer simply increments to show how long the user has been using the wizard.

When the first page of the wizard shows, it shows the Flex timer component (eg: increasing).  When the second page is shown, it displays the timer component and maintains the state/value of the timer from the previous page. 

Does anyone know an easy way to maintain state across pages for the Flex component. 

I know that controllers allow you to maintain state for data across pages in a wizard.  I think that the Ajax support from Visualforce may be part of the solution, but I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions.

Appreciate any ideas.

Howard

Message Edited by hcheng on 05-19-2008 07:18 AM
Hi,

I am calling a web service using callouts (from an S-Control), but receive the following error:

"{faultcode:'soapenv:Client', faultstring:'System.Exception: Got an unexpected error in callout:null. Contact support with error ID is: 924993620-88"

Has anybody else encountered this error and do you have any suggestions on resolving it?

Thanks

• November 02, 2007
Hi,

I'm trying to create a flex component (eg: a timer) that appears across multiple pages in a Visualforce wizard. 

The timer simply increments to show how long the user has been using the wizard.

When the first page of the wizard shows, it shows the Flex timer component (eg: increasing).  When the second page is shown, it displays the timer component and maintains the state/value of the timer from the previous page. 

Does anyone know an easy way to maintain state across pages for the Flex component. 

I know that controllers allow you to maintain state for data across pages in a wizard.  I think that the Ajax support from Visualforce may be part of the solution, but I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions.

Appreciate any ideas.

Howard

Message Edited by hcheng on 05-19-2008 07:18 AM