• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I've never created a custom button, and I have created 3 different objects (Listing, offer and closing) I'd like to be able to convert the listing into an offer and then the offer into a closing. Something similar as the standard convert objects in leads and opportunities. Any ideas on how I could do it?

Thanks in advance,

Adriana.
Hi,
I'm trying to create a pretty big formula. I have broken it down in parts so that it does not exceed the 1300 characters restriction, but when I do sum up the different parts, the compilation is bigger than the allowed 5000 characters.

Is there any way to copy only the result (Value) of the formula into a new field, so that I can then sum up only the values and not carry all the compilation? I'm thinking something like the excel
Paste special-Value

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Adriana.
Hi,
I'm trying to sum up certain fields containing dates, but I always get the syntax following syntax error: Error: Incorrect parameter for function +(). Expected Number, received Date

I know it must be something really simple, but I just can't seem to get it done!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi,
I've never created a custom button, and I have created 3 different objects (Listing, offer and closing) I'd like to be able to convert the listing into an offer and then the offer into a closing. Something similar as the standard convert objects in leads and opportunities. Any ideas on how I could do it?

Thanks in advance,

Adriana.
Hi,
I'm trying to create a pretty big formula. I have broken it down in parts so that it does not exceed the 1300 characters restriction, but when I do sum up the different parts, the compilation is bigger than the allowed 5000 characters.

Is there any way to copy only the result (Value) of the formula into a new field, so that I can then sum up only the values and not carry all the compilation? I'm thinking something like the excel
Paste special-Value

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Adriana.
Hi,
I'm trying to sum up certain fields containing dates, but I always get the syntax following syntax error: Error: Incorrect parameter for function +(). Expected Number, received Date

I know it must be something really simple, but I just can't seem to get it done!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.