• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

In a nutshell, I am tackling an issue beyond my skills and but thought s-controls would work but I don't know how to write them. It is not necessary that it be an s-control. Anything that would work would be great.

Please note that the custom object Target is the child in the master-detail relationship with Account. I wanted the Install to be linked to the Target but found that this was not possible, so I thought I could pull in the target summary name from the Target to tie it all together.

Here is the example:Account: Bob's burger Shack

1. Custom Object: Target
  2. Target Summary name: (field formed by Concatenated  fields) Bob's burger Shack 2007 Long term DP FCB expansion (account name& year& target type& brand& target name)
  3. Targeted Units: 5
  4. Annual VPO: 100
  1. Custom Object: Install
  2. Target Summary Name: I want to pull in the exact one above - please note that there may be multiple targets (past & present) but I only want to link it to one specific one
  3. Installed Units: 1
  4. Annual VPO: Once the correct target summary name is found(selected), then I want to pull in the Annual VPO field that is tied to it.
  5. Daily VPO: Non-visible field to calculate the Annual VPO into a daily VPO
  6. Gallons gained: This will be a field that calculates (the daily VPO* # of days remaining in year) * the number of installed units

Can anyone help? I am stuck on the red highlights. Other solutions/ ideas would be interested in as well. I greatly appeciate time & efforts in advance. Needless to say, I have zero programming skills.

Hello Everyone -

I've created a Custom Field on an object that displays what user reconciled an expense. How can I lock that field so when the expense is created that it stays as the original user that created it?

As it is now the name keeps changing based on what user opens that expense.

Thanks!