• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are currently using salesforce.com for managing sales leads. We want to expand the use to include quoting and order entry capabilities. We want to minimize new development and customization and utilize the simplest options available. We are open to identifying a 3rd party application to add-on or to utilize customizations with the existing salesforce capabilities. Specific expertise or knowledge on semiconductors and/or components is a plus. Looking to start the project in promptly.

If you can recommend 3rd party applications ideal for quoting and/or order entry for semiconductors/components, or a resource to implement such applications, please contact website@siliconclocks.com. We are located in Silicon Valley and prefer local resources, but we are flexible.

Message Edited by AMcc on 08-25-2008 02:14 PM
  • August 25, 2008
I am attempting to create a formula field which pulls in data from an Opportunity Standard Field. Currently, it appears that I can only select from Opportunity Custom Fields & Relationships.

I would like to create a field called "Manager" where the value equals the Account Name.  From the picklist options in the formula editor, this is not an option (nor are any of the other standard fields).  I need this to be separate from the Account Name for reporting purposes.

Currently, I have Manager (Text) = AccountID. Is there a way to pull in the account name instead? Thanks!
  • June 05, 2007
Hello:

I am trying to reference a look-up field in a custom formula.  Unfortunately, the formula ignores the contents of the lookup field.  Does anyone have any ideas how I can get around this?
  • November 01, 2006