• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can I use license manager to manage the subscription and trial of a native salesforce.com application I've built? The bulk of the application is an s-control so I'd want to prevent access to the s-control if the user does not activate their subscription. Is this possible?

I was attempting to manage licensing internally but because the product is an s-control I was forced to enable cross domain scripting in order to write back subscription information to my server. Does anyone have any good ideas on how to do this?

Thanks.
  • October 19, 2007
I want to be able to offer a choice of a free, "Lite" version as well as a paid "Full" version of my app.
I want to maintain only one code base, and my app will handle disabling the "full" version's features that are not included in the "Lite" version, based upon the end client's flag in my database and/or referencing information from the Salesforce/AppExchange/AppStore API ...

Is it possible to create just one dev account, and one mangaged package that will allow for both styles of the application to be available/listed? or will I have to create two managed packages [under two dev accounts] ((or only list the free style, and ask within it if they would like to upgrade, and handle the sales myself?))

Hi...

I wanted to know does Salesforce enable user license managent, for e.g. if i want to sell a 5 user license to any customer, how would I enforce that the app is installed only 5 times and only by the said customer only???

Is there any detailed description regarding this on Apex Wiki?

Thanks in advance...

Chander
  • August 20, 2007