• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I create a S-control to override my custom object tab home pages, after that I set override action in standard buttons and links of Custom object on Tab with my S-control.
When I click on custom object tab home page, my S-control shown content of my custom object, but my custom object tab inactive.

Ex: When I click on my Dogs Tab name, but my Cats Tab name active.

but

Anyone who know this problem, please help me.

Many thanks.
  • November 30, 2007

Hello all, I am new for both salesforce and Java. I met a problem when try to invoke the Bulk API as the sample code on "Bulk API Developer's Guide",  the error said,

"Exception in thread "main" [AsyncApiException  exceptionCode='FeatureNotEnabled' exceptionMessage='Async API not enabled' " , 

I found the problem comes from this line  -->   PartnerConnection c = new PartnerConnection(partnerConfig); 

could anyone know how to resolve it? It seems like I need enable the Bulk API, how do I do that? 

Thanks in advance. 

• September 24, 2009

Hi, 

Can anyone suggest a solution to overcome the error of "Too many script statements: 200001" in apex class.

I wanted to display the sum of resource amount in opportunity products for an Opportunity sorted by Account wise.

below is the sample code:

query resource amount from opportunity products sort by account name

put the opportunity inside SET to avoid duplicates (uniqoppid)

put the account id inside SET to avoid duplicates ( uniqaccid)

for(each unique account)

{

for(each unique opportunity)

{

for( sum resource amount from all opportunity products)

{

if(uniqoppid == opportunity in opportunity products && uniqaccid == opportunity product->opportunity->account id)

{

//code to display the resource amount

}

}

}

}

the above code in red line is the problem. It shows too many script statements: 200001

Message Edited by Shalini on 06-09-2009 06:03 AM