• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
P:\rails\integration>ruby script\console
Loading development environment (Rails 2.0.2)
>> Sf::User
ActiveSalesforce::ASFError: INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'Basis__c' is not support
ed. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' af
ter the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the app
ropriate names.
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-activesalesforce-adapte
r-2.0.0/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/activesalesforce_adapter.rb:579:in
 `get_result'
r-2.0.0/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/activesalesforce_adapter.rb:618:in
 `get_entity_def'
r-2.0.0/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/activesalesforce_adapter.rb:764:in
 `lookup'
r-2.0.0/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/activesalesforce_adapter.rb:717:in
 `columns'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.0.2/lib/active_record
/base.rb:1080:in `columns'
/base.rb:1070:in `table_exists?'
/base.rb:1153:in `inspect'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/irb.rb:298:in `output_value'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/irb.rb:151:in `eval_input'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/irb.rb:259:in `signal_status'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/irb.rb:147:in `eval_input'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/irb.rb:146:in `eval_input'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/irb.rb:70:in `start'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/irb.rb:69:in `catch'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/irb.rb:69:in `start'
        from c:/ruby/bin/irb:13
>> exit
Hi

I have a custom pick list field and I want to select all the availble values by query satement.

Does anyone have an idea how the query string will look like?

I have AccountStatus field and values are Active, Inactive, etc.

Thanks
  • August 14, 2007
hello everyone,
I want help for the updating picklist value from s-control
In my s-control I am showing list of 10 user  with selected picklist value for each user and if i changed  picklist value of anyone and have to save
it.

I have shown all the user and their picklist value and  i changed picklist value  of any one of them.now i have to save them  what  should i do?
how can i save each changes value of the picklist .

plz help me :)

regards
nirmal