• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can anyone tell me what I need to do to customize the attachment & notes object so I can add information (metadata) to the file for use with API?  Is there any applications on the appexchange that might have a similar function already in place? 
I have a custom object that has a Grade field for every user(in this case its school kids). I need a formula that can add 1 to Grade every August 1st(usually when kids start in a new grade).

Can anyone help?

We are using PDF attachments. There can be multiple attachments for a given record. How can I add some additional labels (or attributes) to an attachment? For example, a record contains several PDF attachments with news articles. I want to associate a date, an author and a rating with each of the attachments. How to set this up? Thank you.
We are using PDF attachments and I'm looking for a way to display an attachment using the APIs. Do you have a working code in PHP that displays a PDF attachment on a web page? Thanks.

Trying to create a validation rule to limit the number of lookup relationships to an object. I have an Athlete object and a Group object. Each Group needs to be limited to 10 Athletes. Once I add an Athlete to salesforce I use a lookup field to relate the Athlete to the Group. But once Group has reached its limit of 10 Athletes, I want an error message to display. How would I go about doing this.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

We are using PDF attachments and I'm looking for a way to display an attachment using the APIs. Do you have a working code in PHP that displays a PDF attachment on a web page? Thanks.

Trying to create a validation rule to limit the number of lookup relationships to an object. I have an Athlete object and a Group object. Each Group needs to be limited to 10 Athletes. Once I add an Athlete to salesforce I use a lookup field to relate the Athlete to the Group. But once Group has reached its limit of 10 Athletes, I want an error message to display. How would I go about doing this.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi all,

I am new to salesforce and i am doing customization in it. I have a scenario like i am using a lookup field.
But all the records are not displayed in lookup view. Only the recently visited records are being displayed.
Is there any way to display all the records. If so please guide me in resolving the problem.

For example in my account i have some ten entries
But in the lookup view i was able to view only few items that have been recently viewed
Is there any way to get all those ten entries
If so please guide me in solving this issue.

Thanks
Karthik
  • September 19, 2007
Hi,

I have some problem with lookup field:
when I'm in the lookup window I can't see all the records for the selected object, I can only see the records of the object that was recently viewed (It happens even when I'm with administrator rights) . Why is that?

Thanks,
Eyal