• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Dear all,

I want  to call a custom component within another custom component. Both uses the same Controller class. The first component contains input fields to enter data, and when a command button is clicked I want to show the 2nd component with output fields showing the the data entered with the first component. When I try to do this, I called the second component within the first component. It calls the methods of the controller properly, but it doesn't show the data entered.

Please advise on this.

Thanks!

Message Edited by cool on 02-01-2009 10:04 PM
  • February 02, 2009
Hi all,

We already have become a partner and we are looking forward to receive appexchange certification. We would like to use Salesforce logos/brands on our web site. We have noticed that there are several Salesforce logos. And there are two types of AppExchangePartner logos. Please find the sites below which have used those logos. I would like to know how the logos are allowed to use and when can we get the permission to use them in public.

The sites which have used different appexchange partner logos

http://www1.appextremes.com/dnn/
http://www.advizorsolutions.com/salesadvizor.htm

Thanks!
  • January 23, 2009
Dear all,
Still I have a problem in sending email notification on application uninstallation. When an organization uninstalls the application, licences status is not updated to "uninstalled" or Licence type to "ReadOnly". Please advise me on this issue!

Thanks!

• December 15, 2008
Dear all,
I installed LMA to track my Leads and I want to send an email notification to the lead owner and to the customer when installing and uninstalling application. When I'm trying this I got several Problems.

• I created a workflow rule. If I create a lead manually my mail notification is sent. But if I installed the package, the lead is created, but the email notification is not sent.

This is the rule I defined,

Evaluation Criteria:  When a record is created, or when a record is edited and did not previously meet the rule criteria

Rule Criteria Lead:   Lead Sourcenot equal toPhone Inquiry
  • And when I uninstall the package I got a mail notification (Salesforce default notification sent to the customer).  But the Licence status is not changed to "uninstalled ". Still the license status is "active". Also Licence type is still "Editable".

Please help me to solve these problems.

Thanks!

Message Edited by cool on 12-11-2008 04:42 AM Message Edited by cool on 12-11-2008 04:43 AM

Message Edited by cool on 12-11-2008 10:52 PM
  • December 11, 2008
Hi all,
I am trying to create a pdf page with visualforce. I use apex:panelGrid to list data. To format I use CSS styles. And I want to apply borders to only few tables. But when I define "table" or "td" the styles is getting applied to all the grids I have used. if some body konw a way to format only a specific table or a cell please help me to solve this.

Thanks! 
  • December 06, 2008
Hi,
 I want to publish a free application on AppExchange. I have few questions on this. I would like to know how long does it take for the certification process for free applications. Also is there any difference between the certification procedure for free applications and for subscription based applications.

Thanks!

Message Edited by cool on 11-10-2008 10:32 PM

Message Edited by cool on 11-10-2008 10:33 PM

Message Edited by cool on 11-11-2008 12:39 AM
  • November 11, 2008
Dear all,
I want to pass parameters(sobject name.queryfield) entered through input fields to the query.
i ttried the following code. But it's not working. error given is: Save error: unexpected token: :

public class ComponentController2 {
   ComponentController2 comCon; 
Opportunity opportunity;
OpportunityContactRole[] oppContactRole;
String oppContactName;
OpportunityContactRole contactRole;
String sobjectName;
String queryfield;

public opportunity getOpportunity() {
        return opportunity;
    } 

public OpportunityContactRole[] getoppContactRole() {         
        return oppContactRole;
    }

public List<SelectOption> getItems() {
//    String queryString=' select ' + queryfield + ' from'+ sobjectName +'WHERE OpportunityId= :ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get(\'id\')' ;
//    if(sobjectName=='OpportunityContactRole'){
//    this.oppContactRole=[queryString];
   // this.oppContactRole = Database.query(queryString);
    //}

try{
            this.oppContactRole = [SELECT :comCon.queryfield FROM OpportunityContactRole
            WHERE
            OpportunityId= :ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id') ORDER BY IsPrimary DESC, CreatedDate ASC LIMIT 3];           
        }catch (QueryException e){
        }

List<SelectOption> options = new List<SelectOption>();
for(OpportunityContactRole con:oppContactRole){
    //String  s='';
    //if(queryfield=='Name')
String s=con.Contact.Name;
options.add(new SelectOption(con.Id,s));
}
return options;
}

public void setSobjectName(String sobjectName){
this.sobjectName=sobjectName;
}

public String getSobjectName(){
return sobjectName;
}

public void setQueryfield(String queryfield){
this.queryfield=queryfield;
}

public String getQueryfield(){
return queryfield;
}

public String getoppContactName() {
return oppContactName;
}

public void setoppContactName(String oppContactName) {
this.oppContactName = oppContactName;
}

}

pls help me to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance!

Cool!
  • August 14, 2008

Our application is certified with AppExchange, currently used in Japan. Now we have decided to publish the English version of the application using the same infrastructure. We would like to know whether the new application is to be certified again and like to know the necessary steps to list the English application on AppExchange.

Thanks!

Message Edited by cool on 11-26-200709:00 PM

• November 26, 2007

Dear all,

I want  to call a custom component within another custom component. Both uses the same Controller class. The first component contains input fields to enter data, and when a command button is clicked I want to show the 2nd component with output fields showing the the data entered with the first component. When I try to do this, I called the second component within the first component. It calls the methods of the controller properly, but it doesn't show the data entered.

Please advise on this.

Thanks!

Message Edited by cool on 02-01-2009 10:04 PM
  • February 02, 2009
Dear all,
I installed LMA to track my Leads and I want to send an email notification to the lead owner and to the customer when installing and uninstalling application. When I'm trying this I got several Problems.

• I created a workflow rule. If I create a lead manually my mail notification is sent. But if I installed the package, the lead is created, but the email notification is not sent.

This is the rule I defined,

Evaluation Criteria:  When a record is created, or when a record is edited and did not previously meet the rule criteria

Rule Criteria Lead:   Lead Sourcenot equal toPhone Inquiry
  • And when I uninstall the package I got a mail notification (Salesforce default notification sent to the customer).  But the Licence status is not changed to "uninstalled ". Still the license status is "active". Also Licence type is still "Editable".

Please help me to solve these problems.

Thanks!

Message Edited by cool on 12-11-2008 04:42 AM Message Edited by cool on 12-11-2008 04:43 AM

Message Edited by cool on 12-11-2008 10:52 PM
  • December 11, 2008

Our application is certified with AppExchange, currently used in Japan. Now we have decided to publish the English version of the application using the same infrastructure. We would like to know whether the new application is to be certified again and like to know the necessary steps to list the English application on AppExchange.

Thanks!

Message Edited by cool on 11-26-200709:00 PM

• November 26, 2007