• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Problem description:

1. I have an object which holds a list of persons.
2. Another object defines the relationship (couple, married,etc.)  if there is one of two of the persons managed by lookup filelds.

The tab layout should show the husband (in the detail layout) for a female person or the wife record for the related man. At the moment the master form and the two detail forms are displayed which one of them is redirected to the master and thus is redundant.

How can I customize that?
  • December 12, 2007
How can I upload and assign an image to a record within my salesforce object?
  • December 11, 2007
I want to migrate data from a source system to my sf object. Because of the entity relationship of the source system I need to assign the primary keys to the sf object record number.
How can I do that? I tried with apex data loader without success.

where is the trick?
  • December 03, 2007
I'm trying to update custom object records. I pull them out with the data loader, including the record ID, and when I try to load them back in, I get the following message about the ID field:

Error converting value to correct data type

What does this mean? The data loader just handed me the ID, so how can it be the incorrect data type? My file is a CSV.

Thanks for any suggestions.
  • December 13, 2007
Problem description:

1. I have an object which holds a list of persons.
2. Another object defines the relationship (couple, married,etc.)  if there is one of two of the persons managed by lookup filelds.

The tab layout should show the husband (in the detail layout) for a female person or the wife record for the related man. At the moment the master form and the two detail forms are displayed which one of them is redirected to the master and thus is redundant.

How can I customize that?
  • December 12, 2007
I want to migrate data from a source system to my sf object. Because of the entity relationship of the source system I need to assign the primary keys to the sf object record number.
How can I do that? I tried with apex data loader without success.

where is the trick?
  • December 03, 2007