• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Is it possible to schedule my application built on Force.com so that my application runs in some time interval.

Can anyone gimme some link to this particular problem?? cheers

we are planning to send emails to the case contacts based on a list view.

I created a listview button called Send Email.

Also a list view is created which lists all the cases closed in last 5 days.

When GO button is clicked the records will be displayed. I selected 3 records (by checking the checkbox)

Now when send email button is clicked i want to send email to case contacts for the 3 selected records.

I am planning to do this in visualforce. like calling a visualforce page when send Email button is clicked.

But i am stuck how to get the record id's (I need the record id to grab the contactid and case number from case) for the selected records in the list view.

Can someone please provide me an idea how to achieve this?

Your help is greatly appreciated....please advise..thanks

• April 22, 2009

Hi,

Is it possible to schedule my application built on Force.com so that my application runs in some time interval.

Can anyone gimme some link to this particular problem?? cheers

Message Edited by KavitaMaharaj on 02-08-2008 10:01 AM

Message Edited by KavitaMaharaj on 02-08-2008 10:02 AM
Hi Friends

I don't have much idea about S-Controls,I would like to know can we use Apex code language method within S-Controls to avoid an API call?

Is there any limitation or so?can u suggest any gud link to learn more about S-Controls.

Vineeta
  • September 19, 2007
I have a custom object "Activiations".  This has field look up to Contact and Account.  When I select Contact I want to autopopulate Account field.  Once Account is selected I want to list signed contracts for that account.  Once a contract is selected I want to popluate contract signed date. 

Any directions to get this?