• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I see that the OpportunitySplit object is available in version 16.0 of the Web Services API.  However, it is not listed in the Web Services 16.0 API Documentation in either the What's New section or as a Standard Object in the Reference Section.

Does anyone know if this object is officially supported?  I am eager to write some integration with the Opportunity Splits functionality, but I am nervous that this support may go away.  When you ask to turn on Opportunity Splits it is specifically mentioned that there is no API support:

"* Opportunity Splitting is not accessible via The Force.com Web Services API.

To prevent invalidating the 100% split total for a given opportunity, sales team members with a split (%) can not be deleted via The Force.com API (the split must be deleted or reassigned before the sales team member can be deleted).  Because a sales team member's split (%) is not accessible via The Force.com API, existing integrations that manage sales team members via The Force.com API may be impacted."

Using Excel VBA I am trying to create  the  login box with a login automatically check box.  The login would use the last login credentials if the check box was checked.  Ideally we want to use this feature in a auto open macro to refresh a set of web query reports. 

Can somebody help me out with this?

Thanks,

Roy D

• September 11, 2008