• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have advanced multi-currency enabled, aka dated exchange rates, and want to use it on a custom object. Is it possible using Apex to modify the converted currency amount shown on the Detail page of a custom object? For example, a Transaction object has a date and an amount, I would like to have the converted amount use the exchange rate available for 1/31/2007 not the default exchange rate.

Transaction Date: 1/31/2007
Amount: GBP 1000  (USD 1500)

If someone has already done this, pls. let me know.

Regards

Vivien
  • October 28, 2008
I'm getting the following error when parsing a WSDL file

Error: unexpected token: Forex.CurrencyConversionResponse at 55:16

Has anyone seen this error? Insights appreciated. Thanks

Vivien.
I have an insert trigger that performs extra validation and sets the value of several other fields. The trigger works fine from the UI. Nevertheless, when inserting records with the Data Loader the trigger is firing and the validation is performed (I can see the error messages in the error file), but records successfully inserted have null value for the other fields that are set in the trigger. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? Is there a setting to get the Data Loader to work the way I want?

Regards

Vivien
  • February 28, 2008
I want to deliver an Approval Process in a managed package. Can't find a way to do it using the Package UI in my Developer Edition account. Are Approval Processes packageable or do I need to give instructions in the my Customization Guide?

Vivien
  • February 22, 2008
I'm getting the following error when parsing a WSDL file

Error: unexpected token: Forex.CurrencyConversionResponse at 55:16

Has anyone seen this error? Insights appreciated. Thanks

Vivien.
I have an insert trigger that performs extra validation and sets the value of several other fields. The trigger works fine from the UI. Nevertheless, when inserting records with the Data Loader the trigger is firing and the validation is performed (I can see the error messages in the error file), but records successfully inserted have null value for the other fields that are set in the trigger. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? Is there a setting to get the Data Loader to work the way I want?

Regards

Vivien
  • February 28, 2008