We are a startup focused on capturing the mobile commerce market by leading a consumer focused approach to provide simple and measureable returns to our customers and a gratifying experience to our user community. This role is a key early hire and will be well incented to ensure we are all successful in making this happen. Founded by industry veterans in eCommerce and force.com technologies we are building our team quickly. Please send a profile of yourself, your experiences and why you would be interested in joining our team. Send to email@example.com
The Salesforce.com Architect/Developer is responsible to help define, design, implement, test and monitor next generation software solutions leveraging the full power of the Force.com and mobile platforms. The candidate must demonstrate extensive knowledge of and experience with Salesforce CRM and Force.com and a breadth of related technologies. In addition to delivering technically, the candidate will be self-motivated and have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understand business needs and technical environment to design the best solutions.
- Design, build, test, deploy and monitor applications in Force.com.
- Lead user story elaboration sessions. Write requirement user stories and other technical architectural documents.
- Lead a team of software and quality engineers, potentially dispersed around the globe.
- Integration with other enterprise applications and Salesforce CRM ecosystem applications.
- Support customer implementations, may include some travel both domestic and international.
- Stay up-to-date with new developments in the Force.com ecosystem. Be to go-to expert.
- Experience developing applications on the Force.com ecosystem.
- Experience building software products.
- Functional and technical knowledge of Salesforce and related ecosystems.
- Experience with Salesforce APEX data loader and Web Services API.
- Experience developing custom business logic in APEX and writing automated test cases.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems including CRM, SFA and ERP.
- Experience with ETL tools.
- Experience deploying web-based and enterprise systems using industry standards including XML, SQL, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C#, SOAP, REST and JSON.
- Desire and ability to adapt to new languages and coding standards.
- 5+ years of experience implementing enterprise class software products.
- 2+ years of experience designing and building successful Salesforce ecosystem products.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Great attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Exposure and willingness to work using Agile principles of software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Salesforce certifications are a plus.
- Understanding of Salesforce CRM and how to leverage it in one or more business areas (sales, marketing, support)
- Strong knowledge of complete systems administration processes for Ssalesforce
- Ability to listen to requirements and lead clients to a solution for the business needs
- Solid understanding of what can be accomplished with the Force.com platform
- Was at Dreamforce this month
- Has a job as a Salesforce system adminstrator or did recently
- Wants to work from home more than in an office
- Willing to travel if needed to engage a clients startup process
- Lives in California (but any major US city is a possibility)
- Wants to be a key player in developing the processes of a growing company
This is not a part time consulting gig
Full time, direct hire, first person only
No agencies, no consulting firms please
reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customization of screens, fields, reports, workflows and email notifications
New object and application development
Does anyone have experience working with the GoToWebinar REST API (http://tinyurl.com/8y82a4f). Specifically, I am trying to determine if Registrations could be pushed into SFDC Leads. Is this possible?