• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are trying to use out of box quote PDF template. We want to have 2 sections for line items for example 1 for services and another of products. Have any one done some thing like this

Girish

Looking for part time Apex dev work and based in US. Have over 30 implementation experience in multiple verticals as well as large scale implementations with over 200000 users. If interested please contact at sfdcgb2@gmail.com

If you are looking to implement salesforce solutions that require 

1) Visual Force/Apex development for internal application or Appexchange applications

2) .Net Development, Database developement(SQLServer, Oracle)

3) Integrations

4) Automation of Day to day maintanance and data clean up activities

I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and is accepting projects. We do money back guarantee.

Please contact sfdcgb2@gmail.com

1) Visual Force/Apex development for internal application or Appexchange applications

3) Integrations

I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and is accepting projects. We do money back guarantee.

We are looking for a Salesforce CRM Junior Developer for a 9 month contract in bay area. Initial work will be onsite and rest has potential to be remote. This is great opportunity for some one to work on an enterprise engagement. Please send resume with rate details to resumes@cm-focus.com

Salesforce CRM Junior Developer
Knowledge of SalesForce Sales cloud and partner management system
Experience with the Apex data loader, Excel Connector
Experience configuring, customizing and programming in Apex, VisualForce, Apex classes and triggers,
Excellent client facing skills
Demonstrated experience working independently, and multitasking as part of a fast-paced, customer service team  Flexibility to adjust to new priorities
Strong, demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop effective working relationships with individual

BS in CS or MIS preferred

We are looking for a Salesforce CRM Junior Developer for a 9 month contract in bay area. Initial work will be onsite and rest has potential to be remote. This is great opportunity for some one to work on an enterprise engagement. Please send resume with rate details to resumes@cm-focus.com

Salesforce CRM Junior Developer
Knowledge of SalesForce Sales cloud and partner management system
Experience with the Apex data loader, Excel Connector
Experience configuring, customizing and programming in Apex, VisualForce, Apex classes and triggers,
Excellent client facing skills
Demonstrated experience working independently, and multitasking as part of a fast-paced, customer service team  Flexibility to adjust to new priorities
Strong, demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop effective working relationships with individual

BS in CS or MIS preferred

3) Integrations

We are currently trying to develop an application on VF where we need to embed charts in PDF. Wanted to see if any one had tried it before or forsee any issues with it.
I had found the following article regarding charts and VisualForce

http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Google_Visualizations

Girish

Principal

CM-Focus LLC

We have changed the Forecast Category List values in the opportunity object. The Status Category in forecast tab doesnt reflect these changes.  Is there anyway to change that?

I am looking at automating the Forecast Tab using Visual Force and APIs.  Has any one done this  or is there a better way to accomplish this?

Girish

Salesforce technical architect/project manager(multiple salesforce certifications), over 4 years salesforce experience with implementation ranging from 50 users to 120000 users. Over 10 years of engineering and consulting experiences. Track record of 100% live applications/systems. Money backguarantee if not satisfied with implementations

Please contact girish@cm-focus.com or ph:408 930 5029

Rates:Depends on term/length of project

I have a visual force page that uses an Accounts extension controller. I have a related list of contacts. I would like to filter out the contacts related lists based on a custom field on the contact. Any ideas?

Girish

I am trying to execute the following code for recalling an approval process an ends up getting the following error

execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_OPERATION, Illegal transition type:

Approval.ProcessWorkItemRequest pwr = new Approval.ProcessWorkItemRequest();

List<ProcessInstance> procins = new List<ProcessInstance>([select Id from ProcessInstance where Status = 'Pending' and TargetObjectId = :objectId]);
// Retrieve the process work instance id associated to the process instance
            List<ProcessInstanceWorkitem>  workitem = new List<ProcessInstanceWorkitem>([select Id from ProcessInstanceWorkitem where ProcessInstanceId = :procins[0].id]);

if ((workitem != null) && (workitem.size() > 0))
            {
                pwr.SetComments(statusToUpdate);

pwr.setWorkItemId(workitem[0].id);
                pwr.setAction('Remove');

// Execute process request
                Approval.ProcessResult pr = Approval.process(pwr);

}

Is there a way I can issue the logins using a script in Salesforce. I can load the users into the Users table. But the email to the user doesnt seem to be getting generated by the system.
Any toughts
Girish
Has any one linked documents that exist in the documents folder to opportunities. This is the scenario I am looking at
I would like to attach some documents that exist in the documents folder to an opportunity.

The user in an opportunity should be able to select a document from the documents tab and attact it as a related list to the opportunity
Girish
I am trying to see if we can developl an S-Control that would check if the forecast category had changed for an opportunity.
This is the user scenario
User edits opp
Changes Forecast Category
Clicks Save: At this point the scontrol kicks in a show a warning message saying forecast category has changed please confirm the chnage. If Ok is clicked the opp is saved else the edit screen is bought back up
Girish

I am trying to execute the following code for recalling an approval process an ends up getting the following error

execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_OPERATION, Illegal transition type:

Approval.ProcessWorkItemRequest pwr = new Approval.ProcessWorkItemRequest();

List<ProcessInstance> procins = new List<ProcessInstance>([select Id from ProcessInstance where Status = 'Pending' and TargetObjectId = :objectId]);
// Retrieve the process work instance id associated to the process instance
            List<ProcessInstanceWorkitem>  workitem = new List<ProcessInstanceWorkitem>([select Id from ProcessInstanceWorkitem where ProcessInstanceId = :procins[0].id]);

if ((workitem != null) && (workitem.size() > 0))
            {
                pwr.SetComments(statusToUpdate);

pwr.setWorkItemId(workitem[0].id);
                pwr.setAction('Remove');

// Execute process request
                Approval.ProcessResult pr = Approval.process(pwr);

}

Required:

1. Solid development experience on the Force.com platform and understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Design Patterns, Relational Database and Data Modeling.

2. Salesforce Configuration and implementation experience, and excellent understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits.

Preferred:

3. Post secondary education in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Software Engineering.

How do I query the Territories that are associated with an Account?  I found another thread that mentioned the AccountShare object, but I don't see how that helps...

Thanks
Chris
  • August 05, 2008
Has any one linked documents that exist in the documents folder to opportunities. This is the scenario I am looking at
I would like to attach some documents that exist in the documents folder to an opportunity.

The user in an opportunity should be able to select a document from the documents tab and attact it as a related list to the opportunity
Girish
When I see an Account detail screen, I'd like to be able to only show Contacts based on some kind of criteria.

Can this be done? Is there an override, or controller extension that could do it? Or, could it be done via security rights?

Thanks,
Hi, I'm trying to update user record with custom field. But I'm getting an exception: Update failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, You cannot update a customizable setup entity, except when running tests

The user trying to update the user record has system admin privileges and 'API Enabled' selected. This code is called from custom link (s-control). Tried the following cases and failed in both cases. Please advice?

Try 1:

User sObj = new User(Id=UserInfo.getUserId());

sObj.Next_Level_Approver__c = toApproverId;

//update user with new approver

try {

update sObj;

} catch(Exception e) {

e.getMessage();

}

Try 2:

User sObj = [Select Id, Next_Level_Approver__c  where Id=:UserInfo.getUserId()];

sObj.Next_Level_Approver__c = toApproverId;

//update user with new approver

try {

update sObj;

} catch(Exception e) {

e.getMessage();

}

Things looked great at the APEX day demo yesterday.  My first concern, though, was over the security context in which code executes. I asked about this and was told that the code runs at adminstrator level.

This is something that seriously needs to be changed.  Of course it's the developer's responsibility to manage code to avoid undesirable results.  However, this is going to be extremely difficult.

If write some code that displays query results (or modifies data?!), but a user is normally not allowed to view or  those records, unwanted information will be displayed.  How would you even write code that would exclude those results? (sorry, there may be functions to do this, I'm just getting started writing code).  And if you did, you'd have to make everything conditional or have multiple controls or triggers.  I'm just trying to picture how even an advanced user would manage something like that - and your goal is to make "everyone" a developer?

Not good.  It's highly critical to have an option for functions to run at the user level.  In fact, that should be the default.  I hope that this is something that will be addressed soon.