• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

We are trying to use HTML Email Templates.

We want the user to provide the ability to edit the template after selecting it in Send an email page so choosed HTML(With Letter heads) instead of Custom HTML Templates.

But we are facing an issue in terms of dynamically inserting an image.

We are using same Template for different brands. But based on the Brand we want to change the image instead of creating multiple email templates with same content but different images.

Im not sure how to handle this.

Any pointers will be of great help. ANy work around is greatly appreciated.

We want to use the same template but with dynamic images. with the ability to edit the Template after selection.

Thanks

Swapna

• August 03, 2009
When I create my own button to run my scontrol merge fields were getting populated eg {!MUSW__Permit__c.MUSW__Issued-Date__c}. However, when I run the same scontrol via an New button override on the same related list, the merge fields are blank. What's going on? Do merge fields not work when using button overrides? How do they expect us to pass data into these scontols? Thanks for any feedback.

James
I would like to auto-create a new Case for Opportunities when they meet certain criteria.

The new case would have set information (Like Case Name and Subject), but some fields need to vary based off the Opportunity:

Related Opportunity
Case Owner

Is something like this possible?

Thanks!
Hi,

I am trying to set up an S-control to over-ride the "New" Lead button so that it will auto populate the Company field with a predetermined value (in this case with current time/date).  This is the latest attempt but I just can not get the value to be inserted.  Any help would be much appreciated.

<html>
<head>
<script src="/soap/ajax/9.0/connection.js"></script>
<script language="Javascript">
function replace()
{
parent.document.location.href= "/00Q/e?nooverride=1{!Lead.Compant}={!NOW()}";
}
</script>
</head>
<body onload="replace()">
</body>
</html>

Thanks,

DjBell
  • February 25, 2008
Hi,

My organisation have enabled multi currencies.Im trying to update CurrencyIsoCode field of a custom object based on some condition.Trigger is getting saved but while testing the code it is throwing an Exception

This is the code im using

trigger PRCurrencyUpdate on Product_Request__c (before insert,before update)
{

Inventory__c inv =[Select currencyIsoCode from Inventory__c where Id= :Trigger.new[0].inventory_Name__c];
double currencycode=inv.currencyIsoCode;
Product_Request__c pr=[Select Id,currencyIsoCode from Product_Request__c where Id=:Trigger.new[0].Id];
pr.currencyIsoCode=currencycode;
update pr;
}

Can any one please help me resolving this issue.
Any pointers will be of great help.
Thanks in advance.
  • February 21, 2008
Hi,

I have a customer button in the detail view.
I want to change a field value (for the same object),  if i click this button.

I create this button as : Execute JavaScript
On Click JavaScript
and code:
Code:
{!Object__c.Picklist__c}.set( 'Value');

But it is not running.
Do you have an Idea?

My second Problem is how can i set security on Button? : depend on profile  a button is visible or not visible.

Thx

Magda

• February 21, 2008
Hi everyone,

I currently have a button on a case that will change a handful of fields so that the user can "Take" the case.  I have a separate button that the user can run which will change their status to "In Office" (a custom field on the user record).  I would like to do both of these when they click a single button, any suggestions?

Currently I am using URLs

1)https://na2.salesforce.com/{!Case.Id}/e?retURL=%2F{!Case.Id}&cas7=Taken&CF00N40000001VTQJ_lkid={!User.Id}&save=1
2)https://na2.salesforce.com/{! User.Id}/e?retURL=%2F{!User.Id}&00N40000001VsGs="In%20Office"&save=1

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Grant
  • February 01, 2008