• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to create an Auto Number that will represent an Invoice serial number with the following format:

{ACCO}-{0000}-{YYYY}

Being {ACCO} the first 4 digits of the Account, {0000} the autonumber itself and {YYYY} the current year.

I do not know how to represent the {ACCO} part of this autonumber, i.e. the 4 first digits of the Account in a dynamic way.

This serial autonumber is within a new Custom Object named "Invoices" which has a Lookup field to Opportunities which, as you know, is the child of Account.

If anyone can see the solution, please help.

Thank you very much.
Hello,

I have create a Link in the "Account" Object so as to be able to log directly into another Salesforce.com instance from my instance without having to logoff my instance. (I am a BA Consultant implementing SFDC in a number of clients).

The URL behind the link that I have created is:

https://login.salesforce.com/?locale=es&username={!Account.SFDC_SA_User__c}&pw={!Account.SFDC_SA_Password__c} 

But for some reason it does not work. (The values in the fields "Account.SFDC_SA_User__c" and "Account.SFDC_SA_Password__c", i.e. User and Password, are CORRECT).

I think there might be something missing (perhaps javascript code?) that actually "clicks" on the Login button after bypassing the User and Password?

Could you please help?

Thank you.

Message Edited by Consultor on 07-23-2008 04:52 AM

Message Edited by Consultor on 07-23-2008 04:52 AM
I am trying to create an Auto Number that will represent an Invoice serial number with the following format:

{ACCO}-{0000}-{YYYY}

Being {ACCO} the first 4 digits of the Account, {0000} the autonumber itself and {YYYY} the current year.

I do not know how to represent the {ACCO} part of this autonumber, i.e. the 4 first digits of the Account in a dynamic way.

This serial autonumber is within a new Custom Object named "Invoices" which has a Lookup field to Opportunities which, as you know, is the child of Account.

If anyone can see the solution, please help.

Thank you very much.
It's very odd - the SFDC Office Edition Word Add-in toolbar does not appear in my toolbar list after the initial load of Office Edition.  I have created several mail merge documents and whenever I need to edit them, I have to re-install Office Edition instead of simply selecting SFDC off my Word toolbar.
Premier support has told me to check for Disabled Items in Word - but this list is empty.
Does anyone have a suggestion other than re-installing Office Edition each time I need to use it?
Thanks!
  • May 03, 2007