• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,

I have created a custom object which is called License. In some cases, the information is duplicated and multiple license objects exists that should be merged as one. However, I do not want to loose all the e-mails that were sent in each license. I would like to merge the licenses and combine all the Notes & Attachments records in the final master license.

I am using C# and the WebServices. However, I am unable to find a way do do this.

Anybody tried this?

Thanks,

Hugo
  • April 14, 2008
    Hello all,

Please hepl! I am struggling with this one.

I have created a new object that contains 2 lookups: Contact and Account. I would like the Account field to automatically populate when the Contact is selected. Exactly the same ways as it is working when creating a new case.

Does anyone knows how to do this?

Thanks

• February 26, 2008
Hello all,

I have created a custom object which is called License. In some cases, the information is duplicated and multiple license objects exists that should be merged as one. However, I do not want to loose all the e-mails that were sent in each license. I would like to merge the licenses and combine all the Notes & Attachments records in the final master license.

I am using C# and the WebServices. However, I am unable to find a way do do this.

Anybody tried this?

Thanks,

Hugo
  • April 14, 2008
    Hello all,

Please hepl! I am struggling with this one.

I have created a new object that contains 2 lookups: Contact and Account. I would like the Account field to automatically populate when the Contact is selected. Exactly the same ways as it is working when creating a new case.

Does anyone knows how to do this?

Thanks

• February 26, 2008