• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I want to sync salesforce with mysql with a single button click.Is that possible, if so plz tell me what are all

the possibilities. Can u plz guide me.     

Regards,

Nalini

• February 17, 2009
Has anyone been able to decipher between Inbound vs. Outbound emails using the Outlook connector? We don't really use the SForce email system, but I do have my people log their emails using the Connector. I just cannot figure a way to mark them as inbound/outbound.
Gang,
Maybe I have missed this somewhere, but I am having a killer time trying to figure this out. Is it possible to query a datetime field in a range without using "datefield > 2008-01-01T00:00:00Z AND datefield < 2008-01-01T23:59:59Z"

This creates a problem because I have a form where the users can choose dates where this could potentially mess it up.

Any thoughts?
Gang,
I was wondering if anyone could help here. I am trying to backup my system to another database. I am starting to get a Query Timeout when I query the Task table. It seems that if I do a simple query like "Select Id From Task" the query TimesOut. Sometimes it works, but most of the time it errors out. The Task table has over 325000 records.

I also tried the same query with the Apex Explorer 8 and it timesout as well.

All other tables are working fine. Any thoughts?  

Message Edited by Egoehring on 06-18-2008 01:57 PM

Hi,

I want to sync salesforce with mysql with a single button click.Is that possible, if so plz tell me what are all

the possibilities. Can u plz guide me.     

Regards,

Nalini

• February 17, 2009

I was wondering if anyone should shed some light on a problem I am having. I wrote a script that replicates the information from SalesForce into an Oracle DB. The wierd thing is the Oracle row count is 1 higher then SalesForce. I am using a QueryAll call and can't figure out why there is 1 additional in Account and Contact.

I am running a script that is checking the Id's against Sforce, in the meantime I would love it if someone could shed some light on this. I don't think it is a duplicate insert.

Has anyone been able to decipher between Inbound vs. Outbound emails using the Outlook connector? We don't really use the SForce email system, but I do have my people log their emails using the Connector. I just cannot figure a way to mark them as inbound/outbound.