• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way to have a Dashboard list 3 columns instead of 2? For example, I would like to create a dashboard that will list the
Opportunity Owner, Sales Stage, and Total. So I can see the name of the sales rep, each sales stage containing the dollar amount of opportunities sitting in each sales Stage, and then the overall total dollar amount of the stages combined?
I have created a custom object with a "Project ID" (Auto Number field), "Status" (picklist field), and a "Completion Date" (Date) field. When in a custom view, is it possible to have the "Project ID" field as a "clickable" field that when clicked on would bring me to the actual record? The only field that is clickable at the moment is the "Subject" field.
Also, is it possible to have the "Completion Date" auto fill when a picklist value of "Complete" is selected from the "Status" field?

Thanks

Is there a way to exclude weekends from being calculated in the Case Age?
Is there a way to track the history of a custom object? Similar to that of the Stage History of an Opportunity or the Case Hisory in a Case record?

Thanks

Shannon
I have created a custom object (tab) that has the following fields: Account Name (look up), Sales Executive, Account Manager, and TAM. These field are also listed in the Account record. Is it possible to have the data for the Sales Executive, Account Manager, and TAM fields auto populated in the custom object based on the account that is selected in the Account Name field?

Thanks

Shannon
Is there a way to clone the "Case Comments" related list to a Custom Object? If not, can a similar custom related list be created?
As part of my organization's sales (contract) process, I would like to be able to lock in a value in the Stage field. For example, the Opportunity Owner cannot update the Stage field passed the Contract/Negotiation value. Is it possible to prevent the owner of a record from moving the value of the "Stage" field passed an actual stage?

Thanks
Hi,

I have created some summary reports.
When I put those to Dashboard to set them on Home Page, data is not displayed ?  Only x & y axes are shown without any graphical output.

Please, any useful help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
As part of my organization's sales (contract) process, I would like to be able to lock in a value in the Stage field. For example, the Opportunity Owner cannot update the Stage field passed the Contract/Negotiation value. Is it possible to prevent the owner of a record from moving the value of the "Stage" field passed an actual stage?

Thanks