• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Here at Prolify one of the things we are working on is improving the integration of email into Salesforce.

One of the things ProMail for Salesforce does is to automatically upload emails into Salesforce saving you the time and burden of manually updating Salesforce.

We can improve the experience of the current avaliable email upload immensely but for that we need to know from you - What would you improve in the way emails are handled in Salesforce today?

To be more specific we have already started making some improvements and are pondering whether we in the right direction:

1. We are adding the email to opportunities and contacts. Would you prefer to choose where you want to add it to every time you send an email or would prefer defining the behavior once and from that point having the same behavior always?

2. Multiple To - would you prefer if we automatically add the email to all the contacts in the To line or only to the relevant opportunity?

3.  If person in the To does not exist as a contact in Salesforce would you like us to automatically create it and attach the email to it?

What Problems are you experiencing with email upload and handling in Salesforce?

• December 17, 2008
Prolify enables updating Salesforce right from Outlook or BlackBerry.
Doing so Prolify increases the accuracy of the infomration in your Salesforce CRM and enable sales representative to focus on closing deals. 
Want to learn more, drop me an email Ido.hacohen@Prolify.com.

• April 29, 2008

From browsing the boards, I understand that extraction of salesforce.com data using the API can be done only for Enterprise customers.

We are currently working with a client for creating a data warehouse for them - but I am not sure if they have Enterprise Edition. If they have Professional Edition only, what are my options to extract the data to a local database, to be integrated with the other systems' data?

-TIA