• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am trying to create a new button and append this button to an existing button row on a related list, but have not been successful as of yet.  The issue is that the <td> tag that I'm trying to append the button to has no ID attribute and has only a className attribute that is shared by other <td> tags on the page making it impossible to find the correct tag.

Any suggestions on how to append the custom button?

Thanks,

Hello,

I want to lookup all items in a related list that meet a certain criteria.  I have been trying to do this by creating an S-Control and Iframe in the objects, but i'm not sure how to go about finding and displaying the list.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
I am looking to hide the standard SF.com save button when someone edits a record.  I am able to hide the top button row before editing the record, but need this capability once the user goes into Edit mode.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Hello,

I am looking to create an S-Control that will redirect a user to the Products page once they save an opportunity.

Any ideas on how to get started?

Thanks,
Hello,

I am trying to customize the "duration" picklist before running a report (Where you can drill down to get the criteria for the report that is needed).  Is there any way to modify that picklist?

Thanks,
Hello,

As you all are probably aware, you can send an email alert (in a workflow rule) to a sales team role.  I was wondering if there was a possibility to be able to send to a contact role?
Hello,

I have created a visualforce page that I need to add into my opportunity layout.  However, It does not line up with all of the other fields displayed above and below it.  Does anyone know how I can format the page to 'look' like the rest of the fields?

Thanks!
I recently created a button for a task that will email the contact for that specific task.  However, I can't pull any of my task fields because "task" is not an option in "related to" drop down list.  Is there any way to edit that field to add "task" so I can then pull the fields I need?

Thanks,
Hi,

Just wanted to see if anyone know how to adjust the height of a VisualForce page?  I have tried integrating text/javascript within my page but still cannot get the actual page to resize.

Thanks!
Hi,

I am creating an email template and want to pull some data from a Task that was recently created.  However, when I try to get information from the fields (i.e {!Task.Who} or any other field) it never populates in the template.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Hello,

I have created a custom button that will send an email to the "name" of the user in the field of a task.  I just wanted to know if there was anyway to also perform a field update once the email has been sent?

Thanks,
Hello,

Just wanted to know where I could find the link (code) to edit the "change" opportunity owner link.

Thanks!
Hi,

I am new to the Data Loader application and was wondering if there was anyway to upload a file (I assume it has to be in CSV format) to a user's personal documents area?  I have not tried an upload as of yet.  Any suggestions?

Thanks for any and all help!
Hi,

I know that there is a function you can use in a workflow (ISCHANGED(field)) to see if a field has changed from a previous value.  For numbers, it only evaluates to "true" if the number was previously blank or zero.  Is there a way to determine if the number differs from the previous one and WAS NOT blank or zero?

Thanks for any help,
Hello,

I am working to create a Workflow Rule that matches a few different criteria and have it send an email alert to a user if the criteria matches.  My question is, I need to be able to only send the email between Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Is there anyway that I can create criteria for that situation?

Thanks for any suggestions,
Hi,

Is there any way to create an email from an opportunity ONLY when a date field in the opportunity meets a certain condition AND it needs to be sent to the primary contact of the opportunity (which changes with each record).

I have been able to create an email that will send to the primary contact but I am not sure how to specify a condition as well.

Thanks for your time,
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any idea of why the account name does not automatically populate when a new opportunity is created?  This functionaliy was working until I created a new Detail Page Button and added it to my page layout.  The button only sends an email to the primary contact in the opportunity.  I don't see how the two are related, but could that be possible?

Thanks,
Hi,

Just wanted to see how to edit or view the code for standard button in an opportunity-related field.  The only option I currently see to "edit" the button is "override". 

Thanks,
Hello,

I was just wondering if there was any way to gray out a date field in an opportunity so that the user has nothing to input and also the system does not require the field to have data in it?

Thanks,
Just wondering if you can have a date field be dependent on a picklist field? 

Thanks,

SFSiemens
Hi,

Just wanted to see if anyone know how to adjust the height of a VisualForce page?  I have tried integrating text/javascript within my page but still cannot get the actual page to resize.

Thanks!

Im trying to get to the end result of the form and change it before it submits, so that if the form would send the user to the failure page, instead I can send the user to my own custom failure page.

Is this possible? Here is what I am trying but it is not working. 

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <script type="text/javascript"> <!-- function changeForm() { var user_name = document.forms[0].un.value; var user_password = document.forms[0].pw.value; var form_result = document.forms[0].action; if (user_name=="") { alert('Missing username'); return false; } else if (user_password=="") { alert('Missing password'); return false; } else if (form_result=="https://na3.salesforce.com/secur/login_portal.jsp") { alert('Username and/or Pasword are incorrect'); return false; } return true; } // --> </script> <title></title> </head> <body> <div> <!-- start login form --> <form name="login" action= "https://na3.salesforce.com/secur/login_portal.jsp" method= "post" base_target="_top" id="login" onsubmit= "return changeForm()"> <input type="hidden" name="startURL" value=""> <input type="hidden" name="loginURL" value=""> <input type="hidden" name="useSecure" value="true"> <input type="hidden" name="jse" id="jse" value="0"> <input type="hidden" name="orgId" value= "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"><input type="hidden" name="portalId" value="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"> <input type="hidden" name= "loginType" value="2"> <input type="hidden" name="action" value="loginAction"> <table summary="" width="100%" border="1"> <tr> <td> <label for="un">Username:</label> </td> <td> <input autocomplete="on" type="text" name="un" size="25" maxlength="80" value="" class="username"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <label for="pw">Password:</label> </td> <td> <input autocomplete="on" type="password" id= "password" name="pw" size="25" maxlength="80" class="pw"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"> <input type="submit" class="btn" value="Login"> </td> </tr> </table> </form> </div> </body> </html>

Message Edited by Walter@Adicio on 10-05-2009 12:40 PM

Hi,

I am trying to create a new button and append this button to an existing button row on a related list, but have not been successful as of yet.  The issue is that the <td> tag that I'm trying to append the button to has no ID attribute and has only a className attribute that is shared by other <td> tags on the page making it impossible to find the correct tag.

Any suggestions on how to append the custom button?

Thanks,

Hello,

I want to lookup all items in a related list that meet a certain criteria.  I have been trying to do this by creating an S-Control and Iframe in the objects, but i'm not sure how to go about finding and displaying the list.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Hello,

I am looking to create an S-Control that will redirect a user to the Products page once they save an opportunity.

Any ideas on how to get started?

Thanks,
Hello,

I am trying to customize the "duration" picklist before running a report (Where you can drill down to get the criteria for the report that is needed).  Is there any way to modify that picklist?

Thanks,
Hello,

As you all are probably aware, you can send an email alert (in a workflow rule) to a sales team role.  I was wondering if there was a possibility to be able to send to a contact role?
I recently created a button for a task that will email the contact for that specific task.  However, I can't pull any of my task fields because "task" is not an option in "related to" drop down list.  Is there any way to edit that field to add "task" so I can then pull the fields I need?

Thanks,
Hi,

Thanks!
Hi,

I am creating an email template and want to pull some data from a Task that was recently created.  However, when I try to get information from the fields (i.e {!Task.Who} or any other field) it never populates in the template.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Hello,

Just wanted to know where I could find the link (code) to edit the "change" opportunity owner link.

Thanks!
Hi,

I am new to the Data Loader application and was wondering if there was anyway to upload a file (I assume it has to be in CSV format) to a user's personal documents area?  I have not tried an upload as of yet.  Any suggestions?

Thanks for any and all help!
Hi,

Is there any way to create an email from an opportunity ONLY when a date field in the opportunity meets a certain condition AND it needs to be sent to the primary contact of the opportunity (which changes with each record).

I have been able to create an email that will send to the primary contact but I am not sure how to specify a condition as well.

Thanks for your time,
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any idea of why the account name does not automatically populate when a new opportunity is created?  This functionaliy was working until I created a new Detail Page Button and added it to my page layout.  The button only sends an email to the primary contact in the opportunity.  I don't see how the two are related, but could that be possible?

Thanks,
Hello,

I was just wondering if there was any way to gray out a date field in an opportunity so that the user has nothing to input and also the system does not require the field to have data in it?

Thanks,
Just wondering if you can have a date field be dependent on a picklist field? 

Thanks,

SFSiemens
I have set up a web-to-lead form in which I am collecting several email addresses at once. What I would like to do is set up an auto response rule to one of the other email addresses that is stored in a custom field. Is there a workaround to setting up an auto response to reply to the custom email field I specify -- i.e. setting up a workflow rule or something like this? I would like to avoid having to store the email I want the auto response to go in the main Email field associated with the lead record and I definitely want to stay away from having to send an email manually each time this form is filled out.

Any helpful suggestions or just a blatant "no, this cannot be accomplished?"

Thx!

javascript: openLookup('/_ui/common/data/LookupPage?lknm=CF00N30000001BYw0&lkfm=editPage&lktp=' + document.getElementById('CF00N30000001BYw0_lktp').value,670,document.getElementById('CF00N30000001BYw0_mod').value,'&lksrch=' + escapeUTF(document.getElementById('CF00N30000001BYw0').value),'maxw')
  • April 19, 2006