• Member since 2008
  • Paychex

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When you start off with a Contact that's associated with one or more campaigns, when you create a new Opportunity from the related list on the Contact the Campagin Influence is set on the Opportunity, and one of the campaign members is chosen as the Primary Campaign Source. I have Apex code that creates the Opportunity and links in the Opportunity Contact Role. When I create the Opportunity through the code, the Primary Campaign Source is NOT set. I know you can set the CampaignId on the Opportunity and that will make the Campaign the Primary Campaign Source, but it will not make the Campaign Member the Primary. I know there's not really a way through code to set the Primary Source on the campaign member, but does anyone know why it does not set a Primary Source when I don't set the CampaignId on the Opportunity creation?

I just downloaded the newest version of the Eclipse IDE (20.0) today. One immediate problem I'm noticing is that when I'm using the Apex Test Runner, I no longer get any debug logs. If I have the System Log window open, I also do not get any log output there either. Has anyone else experienced this? It's making debugging much more difficult.

When you start off with a Contact that's associated with one or more campaigns, when you create a new Opportunity from the related list on the Contact the Campagin Influence is set on the Opportunity, and one of the campaign members is chosen as the Primary Campaign Source. I have Apex code that creates the Opportunity and links in the Opportunity Contact Role. When I create the Opportunity through the code, the Primary Campaign Source is NOT set. I know you can set the CampaignId on the Opportunity and that will make the Campaign the Primary Campaign Source, but it will not make the Campaign Member the Primary. I know there's not really a way through code to set the Primary Source on the campaign member, but does anyone know why it does not set a Primary Source when I don't set the CampaignId on the Opportunity creation?