• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

We have installed Apex data loader already and we normally import CVS into Salesforce to actualize the data. However we would like to do it using MQ. I Listener will be waiting for xml files and it will send them to Salesforce by SOAP or Apex Web services a guess. I don't really know how to do it. Someone can help me in solving this. Any help will be very usefull.

Thanks,
Cris.

I am trying to deploy an APEX trigger and class using ANT. I've done this before and gotten it to work, which is why I'm puzzled as to why it's not working now.

The error message I'm getting is:

Target "LeadCleaner2" does not exist in the project "LeadCleaner2".

I've created a build.xml file in which the project is called "LeadCleaner2", and which references a class called "LeadCleaner2.apex" in my Classes folder, as well as the "LeadCleaner2.tgr" trigger in the Triggers folder. My Build.xml file reads:

<project name="LeadCleaner2" basedir="." xmlns:sf="antlib:com.salesforce">

<property file="build.properties"/>

<property environment="env"/>

<!-- Deploy to server -->

<target name="deploy">

<sf:compileAndTest username="${sf.username}" password="${sf.password}" server="${sf.serverurl}" apiversion="12.0"

baseDir=".">

<runTests>

<class>LeadCleaner2</class>

</runTests>

</sf:compileAndTest>

</target>

<!-- Cleans up above. (Deletes can be combined with compiles.) -->

<target name="delete">

<sf:compileAndTest username="${sf.username}" password="${sf.password}" server="${sf.serverurl}" apiversion="12.0">

<deleteClass>LeadCleaner2</deleteClass>

<deleteTrigger>LeadCleaner2</deleteTrigger>

</sf:compileAndTest>

</target>

</project>

What am I doing wrong, and how is it the LeadCleaner project in the build.xml file doesn't reference the LeadCleaner2 class and trigger?