• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Are you looking for an administrator to handle day to day maintenance of your account? I am
a developer with 15+ years experience in a wide range of CRM systems, and have received
professional Salesforce administration and custom development training. I am currently
accepting projects large + small, and can handle everything from custom reporting
automation to data cleaning.

For more information, please contact me at c_kopec@hotmail.com (no 3rd party agencies/recruiters/outsourcers
please
).

Interested in implementing Salesforce solutions that require custom development? Or are you simply looking for an administrator to handle day to day maintenance of your account? I am a developer with 15+ years experience in a wide range of CRM systems, and have received professional Salesforce administration and custom development training. I am currently accepting projects large + small, and can handle everything from custom reporting automation to data cleaning.

For more information, please contact me at c_kopec@hotmail.com (no 3rd party agencies/recruiters/outsourcers please).

Are you looking for an administrator to handle day to day maintenance of your account? I am
a developer with 15+ years experience in a wide range of CRM systems, and have received
professional Salesforce administration and custom development training. I am currently
accepting projects large + small, and can handle everything from custom reporting

For more information, please contact me at c_kopec@hotmail.com (no 3rd party agencies/recruiters/outsourcers
please).

Interested in implementing Salesforce solutions that require custom development? Or are you simply looking for an administrator to handle day to day maintenance of your account? I am a developer with 15+ years experience in a wide range of CRM systems, and have received professional Salesforce administration and custom development training. I am currently accepting projects large + small, and can handle everything from custom reporting automation to data cleaning.

For more information, please contact me at c_kopec@hotmail.com (no 3rd party agencies/recruiters/outsourcers please).

please).

For more information, please contact me at c_kopec@hotmail.com (no 3rd party agencies/recruiters/outsourcers please).

please).

For more information, please contact me at c_kopec@hotmail.com (no 3rd party agencies/recruiters
please).

For more information, please contact me at c_kopec@hotmail.com (no 3rd party agencies/recruiters please).

For more information, please contact me at c_kopec@hotmail.com (no 3rd party agencies
please).

For more information, please contact me at c_kopec@hotmail.com (no 3rd party agencies please).

For more information, please contact me at c_kopec@hotmail.com (no 3rd party agencies
please).

For more information, please contact me at c_kopec@hotmail.com (no 3rd party agencies please).

please).

please).

please).