• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am attempting to create a new Case from an Opportunity with the Account Name and Opportunity (custom field: Look Up Reference)prepopulated. I understand that there are several ways to accomplish this, but I can't find a solution, please help.
I need to create a custom formula field for an Opportunity Product called "Product Family Class" to describe the Product Family.  That is, if I have 3 Families (F) with 2 respective Products (P) each for a total of 6 products (F1P1, F1P2, F2P3, F2P4, F3P5, F3P6) how can I return a value in the custom field to recognize that the selected Product belongs to it's associated Product Family.
Seeking Full-Time salesforce.com Administrator Position in Orange County, CA.  Preferable location in Irvine area, but I am willing to relocate for the right opportunity.

To develop strategies and execute the initiatives that will preserve your organization as the thought-leader in the industry, driving mission-critical objectives, and business value.

Forward-thinking multidimensional professional with a customer-centric approach.  Reliable business acumen with ability to make data-driven, independent, and prudent judgment.  Strong aptitude for operations management to drive sales and marketing programs.  Core competencies include: salesforce.com development, administration, and staff training.  Experienced in strategic planning and project management, with faculties to realize time-sensitive concepts into reality.  Resourceful production manager with an eye for detail and knack to balance competing priorities.  Articulate communicator with effective networking capabilities.  Creative type with fresh ideas and open mind.

Experience:
  • 5+ years direct experience with salesforce.com (Enterprise Edition).
  • 2 end-to-end salesforce.com implementations.
  • Business analysis with a cross-functional coordination (Finance, Sales/Marketing, Service and Support, et al).
  • Requirements definition with a multidisciplinary approach.
  • Configuration, development, and testing of automated solutions leveraging salesforce.com instances.
  • Enduser training and development.
  • Salesforce.com 'Referral Partner'.

Seeking Full-Time salesforce.com Administrator Position in Orange County, CA.  Preferable location in Irvine area, but I am willing to relocate for the right opportunity.

To develop strategies and execute the initiatives that will preserve your organization as the thought-leader in the industry, driving mission-critical objectives, and business value.

Forward-thinking multidimensional professional with a customer-centric approach.  Reliable business acumen with ability to make data-driven, independent, and prudent judgment.  Strong aptitude for operations management to drive sales and marketing programs.  Core competencies include: salesforce.com development, administration, and staff training.  Experienced in strategic planning and project management, with faculties to realize time-sensitive concepts into reality.  Resourceful production manager with an eye for detail and knack to balance competing priorities.  Articulate communicator with effective networking capabilities.  Creative type with fresh ideas and open mind.

Experience:
  • 5+ years direct experience with salesforce.com (Enterprise Edition).
  • 2 end-to-end salesforce.com implementations.
  • Business analysis with a cross-functional coordination (Finance, Sales/Marketing, Service and Support, et al).
  • Requirements definition with a multidisciplinary approach.
  • Configuration, development, and testing of automated solutions leveraging salesforce.com instances.
  • Enduser training and development.
  • Salesforce.com 'Referral Partner'.

Message Edited by Jimmy Juares on 06-12-2008 11:12 AM
I am attempting to create a new Case from an Opportunity with the Account Name and Opportunity (custom field: Look Up Reference)prepopulated. I understand that there are several ways to accomplish this, but I can't find a solution, please help.
Hey,
How do you do this: I need to get information (three fields) from my Opportunity page to Case page (with those very same fields). Is it possible to some how take care of this kind of task?

For example when converting a Lead into Account and Opportunity, the fields are autofilled by the information from that Lead. Nice and easy! I would like to do something similar with Opportunity --> Case, and be able to choose which fields are needed.

Is this a piece of cake thing or what? Help needed!

:smileyindifferent:

Yours,
TigerPower

I would like to add a custom field from the Products object to the Opportunity Product object.  For example, for each product we specify a custom field call Product Family.  I would like to include that field in the product records listed in an Opportunity such that when I add/update an Opportunity Product item the correct Product Family value is displayed for the selected Product. 

So far, I've added a Product Family field to the Opportunity Product and I've setup a workflow rule to update the field on new/update of records.  To fill-in the value, I've tried to use ISPICK() and CASE() but I've reached a dead end.  Any help would be *much appreciated*.

Jeff