• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I perform the Functional Admin for my org and currently all error emails generated from Apex triggers go to the Apex Developer Admin.

Since i have taken over his responsibilities I want to receive the same rather than him.

Can anyone help me in changing this? I am thinking there is some place on the UI where i can change the current email address to mine so as to receive the same.

Thanks
Hi,

We tried installing this App and it works perfectly fine in the sandbox environment. However when we try to install the same in the production environment it install all good but we dont see any packages getting installed hence we are not able to use this app in prod.

It is a free app and we have not reached the limit for custom app or even tabs in our prod env. 

Can anyone help with this issue. 

Thanks
Anish
All i have the following code working in mozilla but it gives me document.getEleme...... is null or not an object error.

My code is this

var formFields = ["Group_Name__c", "Other_Competitive_Distributer__c"];

and i am using this like this

for(var field in formFields) {
if(formFields[field] == "Group_Name__c") {
saveObject["Name"] = document.getElementById(formFields[field]).value;
}
if(formFields[field] == "Other_Competitive_Distributer__c")
{
break;
}
}

This code works fine in mozilla but in IE it fails.

Can someone help ?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I perform the Functional Admin for my org and currently all error emails generated from Apex triggers go to the Apex Developer Admin.

Since i have taken over his responsibilities I want to receive the same rather than him.

Can anyone help me in changing this? I am thinking there is some place on the UI where i can change the current email address to mine so as to receive the same.

Thanks