Questions
    Replies
I'm getting the message when saving an event on my iphone:
Error Saving Record
Event: TEST
SOAP Fault - '2016-09-14T02:32:00
AM.000Z'is not a valid value for the
type xsd:dateTime

As a result I can't see the start or end fields for any records created on SF or create any new records on my phone.  Have been working w/ support...but since I appear to be the only one with the issue...not a lot of help.  I'm really starting to miss my blackberry.
  • November 21, 2008
I have a custom object with a field that I roll up to another custom object.  I need to summarize based on a pick list value.....but I need at least 15 and preferably 20 different values to search on.  SF limits 10/object.  Any way to summarize or work around the roll up limits? Thanks.
  • October 06, 2008
I am trying to create workflow to
1.   trigger task for record owner and
2. change a field. 

I want to use a date field that triggers whenever that field equals today.  I created a formula field that changes the text in the field whenever the date field=today.  But it doesn't seem to be enough of a change for the record to update and trigger the workflow?  I know the formula never changes….just the results.  Any Help would be appreciated
  • July 03, 2008
I'm getting the message when saving an event on my iphone:
Error Saving Record
Event: TEST
SOAP Fault - '2016-09-14T02:32:00
AM.000Z'is not a valid value for the
type xsd:dateTime

As a result I can't see the start or end fields for any records created on SF or create any new records on my phone.  Have been working w/ support...but since I appear to be the only one with the issue...not a lot of help.  I'm really starting to miss my blackberry.
  • November 21, 2008
Does anyone have any feedback on this app? I was going to try it today, but apparently the tens of thousands of dollars my small business pays Salesforce every year isn't enough to allow me to use this (surprise, surprise). I don't want to sign up for the trial unless someone can tell me it is worth it. Using Salesforce through Safari on the iPhone is beyond inconvenient. It would be great if for once a solution we used could provide a tiny bit of extra value with out nickel and diming, but that is SAAS for you......