• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm writing a visualforce page that displays the email messages associated with a support case. One of the column of my page contains the email body. Since many of the emails contain html data so I'm using the htmlbody field from the EmailMessage object because the textbody field contains no line-breaks so the text is all lumped together. 

How do I display the html text properly or at least preserving the line break/carriage returns so that the column's text is readable? Thanks,

James

• October 19, 2009
My application uses the user (non-admin) credentials to access the Partner object. It gets the partners added to the opportunity. The problem here is the sforce API only allows admin user to access the Partner object. How do I get around this? I know the documentation says to check the box 'Allow user to view all data' but this would defeat the purpose of data segmentation and is a NO NO for my organization. Thanks,

James

• July 10, 2008

I ve trying to security code scanner pluggin,after the installination it force me a restart my ide.I have restated and when I clikc to project It force me to update version type of project ask me do you want to upgragde spring 12 version of project,I click then after the installination force me again restart  ide, after this I can not open the ide it says this nad never opened

"***the force ide executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library***"

Any body see this previously ?Any solutions ?I do not want to remove and reinstall my ide... 

Hi,

I'm writing a visualforce page that displays the email messages associated with a support case. One of the column of my page contains the email body. Since many of the emails contain html data so I'm using the htmlbody field from the EmailMessage object because the textbody field contains no line-breaks so the text is all lumped together. 

How do I display the html text properly or at least preserving the line break/carriage returns so that the column's text is readable? Thanks,

James

• October 19, 2009

using the 2.5 API, when I use my adminstrator account, I see the Partner object using the describe api.  Using a standard account, I do not see the Partner Object.  When I try to query in the Partner table using the standard account, I get an error:

select Id, AccountFromId, AccountToId, Role, IsPrimary from Partner where AccountFromId='00130000000sWB5AAM'
msxml4.dll error 0x80004005:
Salesforce.com 2.5
INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'Partner' is not supported.

Message Edited by Michael S on 04-22-2004 02:11 PM