• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I am looking to hire someone to do development work. I have multiple projects and require the person to work onsite in my office.  I need someone who can commit to a minimum of (1) 40 hour work week.  Two weeks may be needed to get everything done,  The skills required are:

• APEX code writing 
  • Advanced formula writing and editing
  • Visual force development
  • Application development and  integration support
  • Workflow development
  • Schema management
  • Advanced dashboard & report building

Hourly Rate: $35.00

Time Frame (March 5 - 11) possibly through March 15

Please submit a resume and two references for consideration.  teasha@sensysnetworks.com

• February 28, 2013

Can someone help me with the code for a trigger that rolls up opportunity values into a custom object?  For example:

Custom Object  = Forecast_C

Custom Object Field  to update = Q1_Bookings_c

The information will come from

Opportunity Object Fields

Closed_To_Date_C + (Opportunities at the stage Closed Won) - With a close date in current FQ

Any help?

• February 26, 2013

Hi,

I have a custom object that I'd like to add a convert button to.  I'd like to convert the object to an opportunity at a specific stage.  I'd also like to add in validation rules for the conversion.  Any ideas?

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can dedupe my system fairly quickly without paying for another add-on?

Thanks
  • December 09, 2008

Can someone help me with the code for a trigger that rolls up opportunity values into a custom object?  For example:

Custom Object  = Forecast_C

Custom Object Field  to update = Q1_Bookings_c

The information will come from

Opportunity Object Fields

Closed_To_Date_C + (Opportunities at the stage Closed Won) - With a close date in current FQ

Any help?

• February 26, 2013