• 5 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I created a Visualforce page to override the standard case view page.  I have a custom button on the standard view page that launches an email template with some of the fields values pass in the URL.  The button works fine on the standard case view page, but not on my visualforce page.  Does anyone have any idea why this button does not work on the visualforce page I created?  When I click on it, I get a "URL No Longer Exists" error.

Custom Button Code: Execute JavaScript, OnClick JavaScript.

location.replace('/email/author/emailauthor.jsp?retURL=/{!Case.Id}&p3_lkid={!Case.Id}&rtype=003&p2_lkid={!Case.ContactId}&template_id=00X40000000tisK');

Code for Button on VisualForce page used to override case view.

<apex:commandButton action="{!URLFOR($Action.Case.Email_Solution,Case.id)}" value="Reply"/>

I created a Visualforce page to override the standard case view page.  I have a custom button on the standard view page that launches an email template with some of the fields values pass in the URL.  The button works fine on the standard case view page, but not on my visualforce page.  Does anyone have any idea why this button does not work on the visualforce page I created?  When I click on it, I get a "URL No Longer Exists" error.

Custom Button Code: Execute JavaScript, OnClick JavaScript.

location.replace('/email/author/emailauthor.jsp?retURL=/{!Case.Id}&p3_lkid={!Case.Id}&rtype=003&p2_lkid={!Case.ContactId}&template_id=00X40000000tisK');

Code for Button on VisualForce page used to override case view.

<apex:commandButton action="{!URLFOR($Action.Case.Email_Solution,Case.id)}" value="Reply"/>

All components failed Version Compatibility Check

Every component in this change set requires the "19" or higher platform version. Please select an organization with a platform version of "19" or higher.

Since the upgrade of the sandbox it seems I can't deploy to my production environment. I am trying only one visualforce page which is API 16.0.

Why can't I do this?

I am using related list in VF page, on display under related list grid, first column comes as Action (with Delete/edit or Approve/reject).

Is there any way to hide the Action coulmn.

Thanks

Raj