• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm new to using Saleforce. I have the Professional version and am the sole user (and administrator) at my company. I'd like to be able to add the occasional photo (mug shot) to my Leads. And ideally I'd like it to appear up top in the "Lead Detail" section, near the name. Any one know how to do that?

~Thanks~
I just started using Salesforce Professional this week and am still customizing it to serve my purposes. Is it possible to set a default value for the "Country" field? I plan to input a lot of leads and am tired of typing "USA" for nearly every one.

I set up defaults for other fields, but some, like the "Country" field, don't seem to have a default option. Also, is there a way to remove or rename fields that are "fixed", like the Annual Revenue field? I fished around a little, but don't see how you can modify those.

I am the administrator and sole user of the product for our firm.

Thanks!
I'm new to using Saleforce. I have the Professional version and am the sole user (and administrator) at my company. I'd like to be able to add the occasional photo (mug shot) to my Leads. And ideally I'd like it to appear up top in the "Lead Detail" section, near the name. Any one know how to do that?

~Thanks~