• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

If anyone can suggest a formula/way to populate a custom field with the previous owners name once the account gets transferred I sure would appreciate it.  I've tried multiple solutions but the PRIORVALUE function isn't available in formula fields and a workflow field update using a formula doesn't allow for the account owner to populate just the OwnerID.  PRIORVALUE is available here.  I realize all of this is the history which I track but I've been asked, by someone who is lazy, to figure it out.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

I just wanted to see if anyone could provide some advice on creating a validation rule or formula which upon save would just display a message to users to verify the data in the Primary Campaign Source field.  We just introduced the Campaign module and are experiencing improper relation of campaigns to opportunities since the field pulls from the latest member status updated date.  Any suggestions are welcome as this is a major issue.   

Thanks

If anyone can suggest a formula/way to populate a custom field with the previous owners name once the account gets transferred I sure would appreciate it.  I've tried multiple solutions but the PRIORVALUE function isn't available in formula fields and a workflow field update using a formula doesn't allow for the account owner to populate just the OwnerID.  PRIORVALUE is available here.  I realize all of this is the history which I track but I've been asked, by someone who is lazy, to figure it out.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Is it possible to add fields on a page from a standard button (convert page)?  What i'm trying to do is add two fields on the page that displays after I click "Convert" from the lead page layout.  Our problem is we have two fields on the account page that are required but the reps aren't required to fill them out unless they edit the account page... I'm wanting to avoid adding these required fields to the lead layout because they may not know then answer until right before they want to convert them into contacts. 

I tried to Override the Convert button but its over my head...

Any ideas, solutions or best practices??